Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo way to go Isa!

Now the rest of you lazy/vain/slow arses have something to live up to!

Skeet - WTF is this about Nick bringing my shirt?? Mine is in the hands of one Joel Cotera currently winging its way to me from the northern hemisphere. How dare you try to sink my goddamn ship along with your secret santa-withholding ass. You brought this on yourself. :misty:

yea...about that shirt...

Crim? Nick was worried I'd make out with Skeet's shirt so he refused to even let me go to his apartment to pick up yours. This means that Nick is in possession of Skeet's, Arna's, and your shirt.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll continue let you blame Skeet/Nick/anyone-but-me for this...upset.

No, not at all. Does that seem funny to you? Is this like the 3d secret image that everyone gets but me? STOP LAUGHING ALL OF YOU!!!!! It's so quiet

hot hot HOT! I foresee a future of many men coming on Hondos because of you :zzz: <33
True. Very true.Forgot to mention though- Isa- MRAAAOOOWWW@!!!!

yea...about that shirt...

Crim? Nick was worried I'd make out with Skeet's shirt so he refused to even let me go to his apartment to pick up yours. This means that Nick is in possession of Skeet's, Arna's, and your shirt.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll continue let you blame Skeet/Nick/anyone-but-me for this...upset.

Done and done

Skeet - the best greeting you can expect from me tomorrow is a dragon punch to the testicles

Done and done

Skeet - the best greeting you can expect from me tomorrow is a dragon punch to the testicles

Can someone film that & post it on You Tube?

I've been after these ppl to take pics of their shirts--I promise that it will happen even if I have to chase them all with my camera!

Archived