Hondo's Bar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that is my question as well, the image on hondosbar.com says Drinks and Discussion which would not get me beat up by the stern-faced sleeveless flannel glad bull dyke that gives me the stink eye everytime I leave Wal-Mart (I really wish I was exaggerating that)

So why did we choose the design that will get me beat up by lesbians?

...aside from the obvious?

well, i tried answering D's other question in my previous post, but the "whores" bit was a debate somewhere else on here. dont let it alarm you too much, as we seriously gotta change up the logo altogether at some point anyway; i dont think my obvious bite off of harley davidson was meant to be permanent.

what we oughta do 'steada debating it here is make a new topic and contest for the next Hondo's Bar logo.

No seriously, put me, joel, Nick & Doj down for MusicManiac shirts on the next order. What's MM's favourite Number Nick? Or should I ask Jax?

I should have asked someone else to take this for the full effect, but it's barely midday and no-one in their right mind will be up. Ah, sweet holidaying

P1010236.jpg

I might muster some energy later and try for a shot where I'm not about to crumble into the chair from exhaustion.

Good photos up on the whole, though you should really start a new thread for underwear modeling portfolios. I hear huge cheesy grins are hot this season. :D

though you should really start a new thread for underwear modeling portfolios.

i'm not even goin' to get my hopes, after your poll dancing in bubble shots failed to materialise.

but still welcome the fuck back, stick around now y'hear?

yea Lottie, that was a pretty effing hot pic, think the tiredness gave you another 5 points in the sexy category...

and I mean sexy in the " I'd stalk you but you live too far away sense "