Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats the shipping costs to ireland on these bad boys?

I've done some basic maths on the FedEX, UPS, and US Postal Service websites and shipping via USPS Airmail Parcel is probably the cheapest to ship out of the US to Ireland. It'd be about USD$22.00 to ship, a bit pricey for one tee shirt, but a few can be packed together to save on shipping. The other option would be to just have the irish and euro chapters find a local printer to do the same design.

PS This is RA, forgot to log out of the Bob's account. *grumble*

OK! -cracks knuckles-

I might have a possible place that will hook me up with a 5 point discount badge3.gif (count the points)

anywho... front is no prollem at all, just got to find out what they are gonna jack us for on the name and numbers in the back. Gimme a bit to sort things out and I'll get back with you all's.

I've done some basic maths on the FedEX, UPS, and US Postal Service websites and shipping via USPS Airmail Parcel is probably the cheapest to ship out of the US to Ireland. It'd be about USD$22.00 to ship, a bit pricey for one tee shirt, but a few can be packed together to save on shipping. The other option would be to just have the irish and euro chapters find a local printer to do the same design.

PS This is RA, forgot to log out of the Bob's account. *grumble*

Well there are the 5 of us in the Irish Chapter, so putting the five together would make sense.

But i believe Crimsonfire is looking locally for a printer...

I'm really sorry that I dropped the ball on this project. When it was first introduced I was all for it and had plans to make it happen, and then a lot of personal shit went down in my life and I've basically spent the last seven months trying to rebuild. In the process of all this, we've now moved to the Orlando area again and so the company I looked to do business with is no longer local and convenient. Lack of time, lack of money, and lack of energy and motivation have all culminated and led to the untimely demise of a lot of the projects I've tried to pick up. Now that life has begun to settle down again, I'm very much interested in reclaiming this project. I've found a site that will easily do the artwork and incorporate custom names and numbers that I'm working up a quote for. The only problem that I'm forseeing is that they only allow up to three characters for the back design. So Nick's '13 1/2', etc, that wouldn't be permitted. "!@#$%^&*()_-+=?,./\|][{}" are all permitted characters as long as it's limited to three. I don't know if you even want me to continue working up the estimate for this particular company but I can tell you that judging by the way this company works, it's similar to other printing companies. It will get really expensive to do the custom numbering outside of the "team jersey" three-char limit that is considered the 'normal practice'. Anyone who's got a one- to three-character 'team number' that they want me to include in the quote should either PM me here or email me (jess@drawingtheline.net) with the info listed below in the next few days so I can get them into the quote. The only other question that I have to pose to you is how much is everyone realistically willing to spend for a tee shirt? Twenty bucks? Less? More? Let me know.

Hondo's Screen Name:

Desired Number:

Desired Size: (Youth XS to 4XL)

Money to Spend:

yeah, $20 strikes me as reasonable for a tee, less is always good if its an optin.

youre awesome for this jess, thank you.

Ass it's for the onsie...

i dont know what an onsie is, but i cracked the joke cause i already have a tee with that #, basically.

Well, if no other plans pan out, again, just send me your info and depending on how many responses I get I"ll get a quote. Just remember, all of you who are looking into your own deals, the more shirts you order on one company, the more you save per shirt. If someone else finds a good deal I'm all for supporting it, but it's in everyone's best interests (on this side of the pond anyway) to agree on one company and work it out with whoever orders to get them shipped.

And Nick, a onesie is the little garment worn by infants that's like a long tee shirt and has a closure at the crotch.

Picture_1.jpg

That's an example of what a Hondo's Onesie would look like through CafePress.com.

Just remember, all of you who are looking into your own deals, the more shirts you order on one company, the more you save per shirt. If someone else finds a good deal I'm all for supporting it, but it's in everyone's best interests (on this side of the pond anyway) to agree on one company and work it out with whoever orders to get them shipped.

This is very true. while a lotta different effots sound cool 'cause of the possibly mixed results, this would prolly be our cheapest and most efficient option - RA saw what we did before, and while commending it, it was plainly obvious we just had a digital print out more or less ironed on; it was cool, but it looked a bit like mom did it or something.

The way she explained it, this'd be a lot more quality. So yeah Jess, im very intrested in a quote, about how much quantity a discounted order'd take and dibs on 13 if i can. Again, glad youre back on the project.

I just scrolled through the pages from this thread and wrote down all the folks who'd requested a name and number. There are some duplicates, some multiple option requests, and some that are more than the three character limit set by the company I'm currently looking to work with.

Here's the list:

Silent Bob - 37

RA -

Jax - 37 (grumble)

Panch - 12

2T - 69 / 83

NewType - 79

KOS - 21

Christy - 69 / 83

MH - 1337 / 149 / 270

L'Obo - 10

Lycaon - 21 / 13

FDB - 0 / 1,123,518

IC - 13 / 13 1/2

MM - 5150

Dinghy - 9

Jont - 6

Acalis - 79 / 26

Arch - 40

POD - 13

SuperE - 13 / 13 1/2

DOJ - 69 / 86

Skeet - 20

SOF - 16 / 7

CJDucky - 1/2

So of this list... who's still in? Of the ones with multiple choices, which one do you want? Of the ones with too many digits, pick a new one!

Contact me with your info so I can get this quote!

Hondos Screen Name:

Desired Number (duplicates don't matter, less than three characters)

Quantity of shirts requested:

Size Desired (YXS to XXXXL)

Money to Spend:

Let's get this rolling!

Hondos Screen Name: Metal Heart

Desired Number: 270

Quantity of shirts requested: 1 or 2.

Size Desired (YXS to XXXXL) M or L.... if I get two, I'll get one each size. Otherwise just a L to start with.

Money to Spend: around $20, and more if needed!

and for CJ:

Hondos Screen Name: Ever Malice

Desired Number: 299

Quantity of shirts requested: 1

Size Desired (YXS to XXXXL): L

Money to Spend: around $20. more if needed.

argh if isa's gonna jack my 13...uh...

Hondos Screen Name: Irish Cowboy

Desired Number : 32 (could i have -13?)

Size Desired: M

Money to Spend: well shit, i cant go cheap if everyone else is so down for this, so yeah, whatever it takes.

Sen wants one too, she can post the details.

prft...... thought the don didn't want one?

Hondos Screen Name: Don Baineone

Desired Number : 16

Size Desired: XL

Money to Spend: The whole uk to us dollars thing is weird.... 10 pounds is like 20 dollars... whatever anyway, just tell me a price and I'll get it sorted.

Jont called 6, but I have no idea how attached he is to it.

Here's the list:

Silent Bob - 37

RA -

Jax - 42

Panch - 12

2T - 69 / 83

NewType - 79

KOS - 21

Christy - 69 / 83

MH - 1337 / 149 / 270

L'Obo - 10

Lycaon - 21 / 13

FDB - 0 / 1,123,518

IC - 13 / 13 1/2

MM - 5150

Dinghy - 9

Jont - 6

Acalis - 79 / 26

Arch - 40

POD - 13

SuperE - 13 / 13 1/2

DOJ - 69 / 86

Skeet - 20

SOF - 16 / 7

CJDucky - 1/2

Hondos Screen Name:

Desired Number (duplicates don't matter, less than three characters)

Quantity of shirts requested:

Size Desired (YXS to XXXXL)

Money to Spend:

Archived