Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

i'm not even goin' to get my hopes, after your poll dancing in bubble shots failed to materialise.but still welcome the fuck back, stick around now y'hear?

While i do like to roll my eyes and makes with the cynicism when it comes to ASC/Joels obsession with you Lottie, I'd be lying if i said these foam party pics didnt pique my interest too :mad:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

yeah, i envision wave 2 going with the exact same shirts, though i fear that might be a problem if SB's comp lost the vector image and i dont know that ive a copy (arch?).

we'd just need to get the $ together from those who want in on it to do so, its a fairly easy process past that.

• 2 weeks later...

nope. didn't win MVP after the shirt thing, the others can go fuck themselves. Only those that voted for me get shirts.

j/k. I PM'd SiBob. I'd like to send it to him first, since it's his creation and it was lost. after that I'll send it to you. Principle of the matter.

Come to think of it, I should never have signed him Hondo's animation rights so easily.

Don't tell me you signed away the Mr Banana Grabber animation rights, along with Baby Bananagrabber, and any other Bananagrabber family character that might emanate therefrom. Please tell you didn't sign away the Mr Banana Grabber animation rights, along with Baby Bananagrabber, and any other Bananagrabber family character that might emanate therefrom.

Archived