Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my christ, if we didnt look like a cult before, we sure will if you kids go wandering about with uniform MM shirts. All black no less; this shit's right out of Fight Club.

"His name is MusicManiac. His name...."

oh my christ, if we didnt look like a cult before, we sure will if you kids go wandering about with uniform MM shirts. All black no less; this shit's right out of Fight Club.

"His name is MusicManiac. His name...."

It should be too early in the morning to call :FHD:, but i'll be damned if that doesn't set a good tone for the day to come.

again, next batch (round 2) will bare the same logo, arch found the vector image so its just about bringing the names back up from a previous page, and collecting money. aarty's even got shipping handled so its fairly easy once that's done.

believe it or not, as i recall last time, since we had so many orders the size wasnt really a factor, as i recall: we were sold them all at a flat rate. Even with a smaller # of orders, i can pretty much tell you it wont be over $20, this company's pretty fair about that.

• 1 month later...

Okay here are my pics with my Hondos T-shirt, as promised. All of them were taken in North Carolina (where I am at this point in time).

The other guy in the pics is James, my mom's fiancee.

The pics appear small, but if you click on them, it takes you to a link on Myspace where you can see them bigger.

m.jpg

Here you can barely see the back of my shirt.

m.jpg

I look dumb in this pic, but it shows the shirt clearly here

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived