Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

Alright, 3 more to the list, makes an even 20 with just those posting specific details, not including you & SB. Everyoen seems open to the pricing question, but any chance for a ballpark? Is this enough people, or do we need more?

Im still really hyped bout this project.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The following people need to confirm or change their number (3-digit limit) and also send me their sizes.

I have 22 names (23 shirts since Skeet's getting 2) - I'll be PMing these folks to get me their info, too.

KOS - 21

Christy - 69 / 83

MM - 5150

Dinghy - 9

Jont - 6

Acalis - 79 / 26

Arch - 40

CJDucky - 1/2

BKS - 6

The following people need to confirm or change their number (3-digit limit) and also send me their sizes.

I have 22 names (23 shirts since Skeet's getting 2) - I'll be PMing these folks to get me their info, too.

KOS - 21

Christy - 69 / 83

MM - 5150

Dinghy - 9

Jont - 6

Acalis - 79 / 26

Arch - 40

CJDucky - 1/2

BKS - 6

Hondos Screen Name:CjDucky

Desired Number: 1/2

Quantity of shirts requested: 1

Size Desired: XXXL

Money to Spend: whatever

cool, PMing them is a good idea. Id say Christy's out, rest should be down, but KOS is hard to find sometimes.

Crimson - me/panch did homemade ones; trust me, what RA's offeirng is much higher quality, gonna be worth your while to get in on.

I already PMed Ruby...but for the record:

Name: BestKeptSandy

Desired #: 6

Qty: 1

Size: Small

$$: Let me know

Nick - Are they going to have the same Hondo's logo you and Panch used? What color are we using- Black...Blue? If we have a choice, I want Black.

And are you and Panch re-doing shirts? I saw that you had included him in the bulk....?

Hey, yeah. I definately want to know about the color first.

The shirts are black high-quality hanes cotton beefy tee, and the image will be a higher-resolution version of the "hondos bar" harley logo. On the back in white "team sports" text will be your name, with chosen number underneath, and "hondosbar.com" across the shoulders in smaller white arial-based font. When I get time later I'll log into the customink.com site and get some screencaps.

The shirts are black high-quality hanes cotton beefy tee, and the image will be a higher-resolution version of the "hondos bar" harley logo. On the back in white "team sports" text will be your name, with chosen number underneath, and "hondosbar.com" across the shoulders in smaller white arial-based font. When I get time later I'll log into the customink.com site and get some screencaps.

HAWT! i'll be rocking that t-shirt to the best nightclubs in South Beach! LOL

that sounds really kick ass, especially in black... i'd just like to say thank you for putting in the time and effort for all of this, its a really awesome gesture

i think the whole board feels the same

Yes! I agree! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Man, I can't wait to be sporting the shirt!

Archived