Hondo's Bar

Surreal British head-fuck comedy

King of Snake

Blue Jam is a mix of surreal comedy and chill-out music that features on BBC Radio at about 2am, it's meant as an assault on the senses when you're at your most tired. Sometimes even disgusting, always bizarre, it even got pulled off the air once mid show for....well I'll let youse find out for yourselves!

Have a go at downloading at least the first half hour of the first one from here BlueJam, since you guys probably have the broadband of Jesus, you'll have it pretty quick

Edited by King Of Snake

Oh, huge fan of Pi of course.  As for which topics to check out, well, if you really want some good conversation and [/b]excellent moderation , you head on over to the movies forum.  And since it's in dire need of living members contributing, you should head over to Aristotle's Lyceum. Other than a bunch of long dead philosophers talking to each other, there's this cowboy guy that is desperate for some insights... though he'll probably edit half of them out...  General is also a pretty good place to start.  Most of the forums are self explanitory, just be warned, fight club is nto for the faint of heart.

The cowboy..is not desperate! And he will not edit, unless forced to do so.

..shit. Ignore the next line.

• 2 years later...

DAMN!! That's even better than the first. My favourite line has to be

I have a message for Iraq, "Go home and die".

Thanks for the update KoS, would have been a while till I found i I reckon.

KoS and Jont, have you been watching Chris Morris' new show Nathan Barley? Lindsay (Goatboy's Girl) has been recording it for me so looking forward to watching it over when I get back to the UK in April. She has told me it's pretty funny.

Also, really pleased to see at Christmas when I watched the top 50 list of Comedian's favourite comedians, Morris came in at #9 I seem to remember. Was very chuffed.

Increasingly, it seems the bone around our brain is not the skull, but the pelvis. The society in which we live is dangerously fixated with sex, segregating those with ‘Good’ and ‘Bad’ AIDS while applauding pop stars who offer sex to anyone from Former Yugoslavia, so the time is clearly right for a ‘risky’ television discussion show to ram the felchspoon up the topics that no-one else dares hump. If this were really happening… what would you think?

Thanks for the update KoS, would have been a while till I found i I reckon.

KoS and Jont, have you been watching Chris Morris' new show Nathan Barley? Lindsay (Goatboy's Girl) has been recording it for me so looking forward to watching it over when I get back to the UK in April. She has told me it's pretty funny.

Also, really pleased to see at Christmas when I watched the top 50 list of Comedian's favourite comedians, Morris came in at #9 I seem to remember. Was very chuffed.

Barley's pretty good, not Morris's best material but definitely better than most everything on TV at the moment.

Saw the end of that list, Hicks was 13 or so I think.

Barley's pretty good, not Morris's best material but definitely better than most everything on TV at the moment

To be honest thats all I am expecting. Morris + sitcom = not as good as Brass Eye.

Watched Jam again the other day, won the boxset on DVD a year or so back. Its still the craziest piece of tv and radio ever made.

Squirt your squit to death

Saw the end of that list, Hicks was 13 or so I think.

Yeah that was about right. Thats higher than he would have appeared had the public have been voting I think.

I don't want to give it away, but lets just say it involves Elizibeth.

I can't be bothered with the torrents at the moment, my azureus is strictly for Carnivale and Hot Coster movies at the moment. Speaking of which, I've got most of Series two, with the last couple to follow shortly, now if only I could get the second half of series one, that's still stuck somewhere close to sixty percent and shows no sign of haste.

Back to Barley, stick these torrents in your pipe and smoke them. (for Kos and anyone else who couldn't get the link to work. The zip has the first three barley torrents.)

trashbat.zip

Edited by Jont