Hondo's Bar

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See now we do it the other way. the date today is 18/10/06 as opposed to however you kids do it. 06/10/18? I dunno, I couldn't say who's got it wrong. I just know release dates drive me insame 'cause I don't know whether 05/01/07 means January 5th(as it should) or may 1st(dirty seppo talk).

We do it Month/Day/Year, though the recently created international standard is now Year/Month/Day (today would be 2006/10/19, because that way if files are named this way ona computer, they are arranged numerically in alphabetical order. You cna just name a file 20061019.doc, then the next one 20061020.doc and so on and they woudl be in order.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Miami Peeeeeeps!

Alright so this flick looooooooks amazing and the spartan men look bad ass and hot. I'll probably read the book tonight cuz I wanna go check this one out tomorrow at the midnight showing... I know Jax called me up last week thinking show time was then, but obviously it's this week.

I think Kendall regional is the most desirable place for the majority of the people... if there are no objections to this meeting place...

here's a link to purchase Tickets.

So who's down????

ME!

Nick!

LL?

ELIiii?

JAX!

PANCH!???!??

I wish METAL HEART WERE HERE TOOO! :blink:

I'm not going to give anything away, but I was at the premiere last night and...OH MY GAWD!

I loved it. I am still raving about it and contemplating going to see it again this weekend when it opens. Visually, it is amazing (and not only because of the scantilly-clad men!)

I hope you guys enjoy the movie as much as I did...again, I haven't stopped talking about it since I left the theatre...

"SPARTANS! What is your profession?"

"WHOOP!"

I am going to be dreaming good for the next few months, lol...

:blink:

This movie rocked.

Gerard Butler... ohfg. what a hottie. I was drooling the whole time... actually still am.

I'm sure all us ladies would agree, and Jumbie of course!

Aside from the sexiness in the movie, the action was superb! The queen was definitely someone to look up to. I tried really hard not to cry in the end, but alas, I got chocked up. I hope everyone enjoys this one!

Oooooh so badass! We're definitely going to see this at the IMAX next week. We couldn't this week due to schedules and times being sold out (dammit!) but it was very beautiful visually ad the acting like Sen and others have mentioned was amazing. It really got the emotions flowing and the blood boiling.

I'mma read it again before we see it again next week.

Archived