Hondo's Bar

Penny Arcade

Lycaon

• 2 weeks later...

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

• 4 years later...

1) penny arcade strips litter topics in every forum here. you might as well say the hot costner thread should have 1,000 pages.

2) that's a loaded topic which has surprisingly little to do with PA.

haku - ive never really sat down & watched PATV anymore than ive bothered with podcasts, so if you come across some highlights, link em, ill check em out.

haku - ive never really sat down & watched PATV anymore than ive bothered with podcasts, so if you come across some highlights, link em, ill check em out.

well, i'm going into this as a total n00b. i'm not a big gamer and not a follower of their strip/exploits. so i've watched 4 wpisodes already (they avg less than 10 minutes ea.) and am already fascinated to find out about their popularity and the popularity of this PAX convention they created. the episodes i've watched have centered on their 2009 PAX convention (it actually looks really fun) and their quasi-unique office culture (basically what you hear from most Internet companies--it's awesome to work here b/c we LOVE WHAT WE DO!)

what really interests me is the fact that these two roommates actually did what every nerd talks about doing and are successful at it, i.e. the old geek standard phrase of, "I could do it so much better than these hacks. I'm going to make my own_______*!"

*comic book, movie, novel, album, website, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished the first season of PATV's reality series The Fourth Panel, and it was great. The ping-pong tourney w/ Bungie, the profiles of individual office workers, the Child's Play charity, the Time 100 gala, all were great episodes and all left me wanting MOAR! The Adult Swim-esque 10 minute or less episode format really works.

Archived