Hondo's Bar

The Legend of Zelda

MusicManiac

It's the Ocarina edition, not a preorder bonus. Game's only $68 which is cheap by AU standards(as I'm sure you know by now), and Ocarina's on my bucketlist of 'history of 3D platformers I wrote off' that Adam says I should really get on.

...that's not bad at all. so ocarina and sexy box and all when it drops? tell you what, make sure to get alla bonuses and ill sell you the game itself for cheap after we square up, assuming you intend to get a 3DS one day? lemme know! i'm still the talk of the town over here with my megadrive collection vinyl, damaged or not.

Damaged? WTF did you do?

The case is getting more and more compelling for the purchase of one, especially since Acekards can be had pretty cheap and so long as I keep it offline, it'll serve me much in the same way my faithful DS has all this time.

yeah, kinda my thoughts too.

dont recall just how toasted you were when you made it, but yeah, the record was cracked when it got to me, man. i cant recall if you'd seent it, i just didnt wanna bitch since i was still so happy to have it.

Snagged Ocarina of Time 3D earlier today. Definitely the best version of the game I've played. It's prettied up a bit, no doubt, but the subtle little tweaks are what's really nice. Your inventory and map are always on the bottom screen, so you can swap gear with a tap.

One thing I really like is the first person aiming controls. You can still move the camera with the stick in first person if you like, but you can also utilize the 3DS gyroscope and just aim the system at what you want. It sounds like a pain in the ass on paper, but it's incredibly quick, accurate and intuitive. Perfect 1:1 motion. Less like a Wii and more like aiming a digital camera. Very, very nice.

ah,that's actually pretty cool to hear; id seen that used in reviews, but was expecting wii accuracy. cool.

shit's tempting, forum i'm on had a 3DS + OoT for like $230 i think, still gonna hold out till there's some more games i want for the time being though.

Snagged Ocarina of Time 3D earlier today. Definitely the best version of the game I've played. It's prettied up a bit, no doubt, but the subtle little tweaks are what's really nice. Your inventory and map are always on the bottom screen, so you can swap gear with a tap.

One thing I really like is the first person aiming controls. You can still move the camera with the stick in first person if you like, but you can also utilize the 3DS gyroscope and just aim the system at what you want. It sounds like a pain in the ass on paper, but it's incredibly quick, accurate and intuitive. Perfect 1:1 motion. Less like a Wii and more like aiming a digital camera. Very, very nice.

How soon they forget...

Hahaha you're tying to blame my deralict behaviour for us never getting decent preorder incentives and shit? Speaking of- Are you planning on buying a 3DS and possibly Ocarina of Time? I have 1x (slightly soiled) game, w/out Ocarina.

ive actually been kinda surprised lately; maybe its just the games i go for, but between this, yakuza 4 and such, you guys have actually landed sexier editions than we have this year. not saying that makes up for the gouging, but ive been noticing stuff like this ever since that deadwood deluxe edition haunted me.

Oh man, I lost the DVDs but that poker set is still as sexy as ever.

And I'm in the process of trying to find a postbag big enough to fit the ocarina as well as the Xray of my lower instestine with the ocarina inside me, Ryan Dunne Style. It's hard though. You think maybe if I roll the Xray up?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...