Hondo's Bar

Toy Box Blargh!

• 1 month later...

... You're a fuck Newtype. Y'know that? The games I swallowed(oh that bitter pill). Then there were the HCs & Absolute editions, and a nervous tic came over my left eye. But this is it. The final fucking straw. I swear if my visit to the States coincides with a masked vigilante changing the locks on your apartment & claiming it's contents for his or her own, I will not be held responsible!!.

Expensive?

Nope, It helps when the owner is a cool guy.

Here are some of statue I plan on picking up.

Adam Warlock Classic statue.

Warlock20Classic202d.jpg

Submariner statue - Black Costume. Maybe

Sub20St20Blk1.jpg

Scorpion Statue

Scorpion20St.jpg

Rhino Statue

Rhino20St1.jpg

Rawhide Kid mini bust. I'm just showing this off for IC.

Rawhide20Kid1.jpg

Question? Which Moonknight Statue should I pick up?

Black

Moonknight20statue2.jpg

Or white

Moon1.jpg

Hulk

Hulk20sneak.jpg

Hawkeye statue

Hawkeye20statue2.jpg

Annihilus mini-bust

Annihilus204.jpg

What do you guys think.

I swear if my visit to the States coincides with a masked vigilante changing the locks on your apartment & claiming it's contents for his or her own, I will not be held responsible!!.

Good thing the masked vigilante has no idea where I live.

Dear Newtype.

You can't watch you back 24/7. See, I'm Australian which means my accent has a generally disarming effect on people, especially weak-minded Yanks(it's the motherfucking Jedi mind trick. 2T knows what I'm sayin'), so one've your friends will inwittingly offer a small & seemingly inoccuous piece of information about you, which will be all I need to stalk you like the too-much-cool-shit-to-keep-to-one-person-buyin'-animal you are. Hell, you think I'm joking, so you'll probably offer me your daily schedule AND your address to goad me with your confidence that you're untouchable. I like you Newtype, you've a wonderfully fanboy-ish sensibility(btw, what size shirt are you? I swear every pic I've seen of you features a DC icon), but I simply want everything you have, and without the finance nor the inclination to earn such a boon honestly, I will be forced to shoulder away my own morals in order to take your shit.

To everyone else, if things go horribly wrong, don't wonder why at some random point why Newtype doesn't know his real name, starts speaking with an accent, or is unexplainably whiter than how you previously knew him. It's fanboy metamorphosis.

I smell a raid comin' up.

All dressed in black, Skeet over the fence and through the bedroom window with the glass cutter, I'll cut the power and Nick knocks him out with the Cuckoo spray.

Fuck yeah... God knows what else this kid has. We take it all, even his lunch money.

• 4 weeks later...