Hondo's Bar

Your collection

The NZA

I'll drop of Nick Fury vs Shield at your place on the 28th.

Yeah thats the one from the con. As far as I know there's only one.

Ultimates vol 2 HC may come out Sep or Nov.

Winter Soldier is 2 books.

Nothing on Absolute Sandman vol 2 so far.

P.S Anybody seen Skeeter?

I'll tell you what I told my first internet girlfriend: You only get my tears when I see some pics.

the whole length all've it.

You want it you got it. :???:

Wait for it.

Pause for dramatica suspension.

And here you go.

PICT0753.jpg

A have a few landmark and classic works from Marvel and DC. Man Without Fear, Year One, Death of Gwen, any thing well rated really that I've picked up cheap

But I stick to my motto: fuck material possessions, what's the point in being a materialistic bastard when you can download it all for free off of the Internet? Whether it be music, film, or literature.. true artists don't care about the money they make from their work

no, but they do like to eat, and continue making their artistic projects in the doing so.

mind you, i download a tremendous amount of comics, and while im not overly proud of that, i do puck up the trades of the ones i really wanna support. Buying it supports, and i can lend it out to all the people who dont read comics on their computer, so yeah, i may not have 10 long boxes these days but im proud of my bookcase.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing collection Newtype :ohface:

On my trip to Buenos Aires and Chile I get a lot of manga. The whole collection of Saint Seiya (You may know it as knights of the zodiac) -I only have to buy the last one-, Saint Seiya Episode G, Macross 7 Trash -Again the whole collection, and a couple of numbers of Battle Royale.

In Chile I bought a gashapon of Vegeta, and -finally- the Green Goblin of Marvel legends series.

Oh! And Fucking Air France loose one of my suitcases with the entire collection of "Evangelion Iron Maiden the 2nd" and another comics... MOTHERFUCKERS!!! :fuming: Now they have to pay me!! :proof:

Anyway...

comicscollection09cz2.jpg

comicscollection10hm5.jpg

HEHEHEHEHE NOW SPIDEY DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!!!

46622c2386.jpg

ac8c5dcd8c.jpg

wow, someone other than panch pines for anything Ramos does.

just added DD: Murdock Papers and Devil in Cell Block D TPB's, as well as 303 and finished up Samurai Executioner (10 TPB's). Waiting on Cap Omnibus, but a few Hellboy ones (and The Boys new one) aside, with Absolute Sandman # 2 not really having a date, looking at my collection, the only obviously missing pieces (to me) are the 4 Scud: The Disposable Assassin trades. I saw the 3rd one on ebay for $30 and that's actually not a bad price, sadly. this one's gonna take me a long while, though.