Hondo's Bar

Your collection

The NZA

wait, you bought all that? bookcases and manga and all?

Doom and winter solider was brubaker greats, i didnt read Outsiders or Loki, any good? still sitting on planetary too, only read the first trade of that and authority both.

I always had the bookcases and manga. Everything on the first two shelfs I got over the weekend and It's outlander not the Outsiders. Loki was a great read.

jesus, i thought you sold your manga when you went broke...you included that in this thread somewhere?

ok, so how was Outlander?

I sold the single issues for that. I never sold the trades.

You'll like it. Lots of stuff getting blown to bits. Hell Japan got wiped out in Vol 1.

Goddamnit Newtype. You're officially the mortal deity I bow to for pleasant, moist dreams before I rest my weary head. If it's not too personal a question, what is it you DO that allows you to amass such a vast treasure? Those're some nice additions there man, I got Loki too, but didn't find it all that & a bag've chips. :yup:

Goddamnit Newtype. You're officially the mortal deity I bow to for pleasant, moist dreams before I rest my weary head. If it's not too personal a question, what is it you DO that allows you to amass such a vast treasure? Those're some nice additions there man, I got Loki too, but didn't find it all that & a bag've chips. :)

I don't spend that much money. I just have a few tricks on how to score some trades at a good price. Try finding a local con going on. You may have to pay a few bucks to get in but you'll find dealers willing to make a deal plus the tpb they carry are half off or at five bucks. Also most dealers hand out flyers at the cons for something like buy two trades get one free or 20% off. All you have to do is go to the store. I call up some stores an ask if they ever have any week long deals where everything is on sale. Most of the time they'll tell you when the sale is going to start. Try becoming a member to some big chain bookstore where often they have deals for member and joining most of the time is free. I found a link for comic stores in Australia. Call them up an ask if they have any discounts going on or if they ever do a blowout sale from time to time. One month after megacon there's a store with over a thousand trades is going to do a blowout sale at 50% off every trade. You know I'm going to be there for that. You just got to keep looking is all.

The Master List!

bullshit! lookit that crease in the corner! VF condition at best. Poor show, sir.

When you put your books in your carry on and then airport security fuck 'em up searching your bag for Osama bin Laden you know that the terrorists have won. Either way, take this fuck-o

onslaught.jpg

The ever ellusive Onslaught book(s) 1,3,5 and 6. Volumes 2 and 4 are so fucking lame.

Oh, and just to complete the ass-kickery...

asm.jpg

Do something.

why i oughta...when i find Wild Thing # 1, or the prism-covered Venom: Lethal Protector # 1, you sir shall shut your mouth

props on the Onslaught shit! what was in the wack 2 & 4, vs what's there? i imagine you got the Mark Waid shit there?

When you put your books in your carry on and then airport security fuck 'em up searching your bag for Osama bin Laden you know that the terrorists have won. Either way, take this fuck-o

onslaught.jpg

The ever ellusive Onslaught book(s) 1,3,5 and 6. Volumes 2 and 4 are so fucking lame.

Oh, and just to complete the ass-kickery...

asm.jpg

Do something.

YOU.....YOU.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm going to fucking raid your place next time I up there. You have any idea how long I've been looking for that book and whats worst it's not bagged.

I had Darker Image #2 on order. It never came. Either did Fred Hembeck Destroys The Marvel Universe. The summer of 1993 was a sad one for me.

Also I'm kinda shocked to see that Lobo Bloodwulf doesn't have a wikipedia entry. Methinks I shall be adding one after 4 or 5 more beers.

Bloodwulf

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1993 Rob Liefeld created the most awesomest comic book character ever. His name was Bloodwulf and he owns your fucking ass. He has a big gun and red hair. Bloodwulf is the fucking tits.