Hondo's Bar

Your collection

The NZA

2T, you still want powers V1 & 2? I gots the HC so you're gonna have to PM me an institution or blockbuster or friend's address man. Btw, nice collecting you guys, hey Nick!! Why don'cha show of your uh... Hard drive or some shit? I bet you've some awesome gems there! Wait, remember your bookcase now.

Fuck

Dearest Nick,

Do something.......

batspawn.jpg

Lots of love,

2t

Wait...both versions?!

so that's, taht's when bats was dead and spawn brought him back, and also when they rode a missle and disarmed it in midair, and batman called him a "punk" in both books, and...

dammit, from here at work i only have that pic from page 1 of my bookcase, where you can clearly see Marvel Vs DC TPB, which you prolly didnt knwo existed, much less with the original ballot i still have in there...and that's before you take the Legend of Zelda TPB into account.

...but if you make me get the digi cam working and hit the last remaining longbox, youre in trouble, son.

Monica

• 1 month later...

So I went to my comicbook store to pick up my stuff when the owner pulls out a trade. He said I knew I was going to want a copy and that he was holding it for me. I was happy about the book but piss of at the same time. I had to dip into my orlando funds to buy it. It's was worth every penny.

Dear IC and Skeeter:

DO NOT CLICK ON THE SPOILER YOU HAVE BEEN WARN

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

onslaught.jpg

what are they worth?

under 10 bucks over 100?

please, he's got book 6 in mint? the man writes his own ticket. Newt doesnt even pay for drinks since Alias: Omnibus.

Y'know I was looking in Wizard and they had listings for all the Onslaught trades and they were all over $30 each. What am I missing here. I read the bastards once years ago and then tried after I retrieved them and they were shit. Now I'm just pissed I didn't look through my stuff for the other two 'cause I'd be eBay them bitches faster than you could say "FUCK ME, SANDMAN HC IN...IN..ADVANCE!?!?!?!".

Not that I would though. Sandman is cock. With my Onslaught trades I could buy two of those and still have some cash left over for cans and smokes.

HA! Yeah Newt, I'm not moved. I tried reading it once but even Death-The time of your Life is too surreal for me. Possibly the whole Neil Gaiman suburb could be tainted for me due to his face being on the Emo flag & on all Emo currency.

that's a shame; i mean, ive let bad crowds/fans chase me offa various pieces of other entertainment, but Sandman really is one of the finest Vertigo/any comics that ive read, to be honest. I do intend to shell out for the Absolute editions at some point, like that fuck Newt did :muggin:

Just added Pride of Baghdad to my bookcase, review soon. Working on 6th & 7th DVD's of bootlegged books; i think ill break down and post a full list one day, not so much to brag about piracy as to offer what ive been hoarding. Its an impressive collection of all the shit ive yet to read, and prolly wont till i get a big enough hard drive to just leave it all on, cause im that lazy.

that's a shame; i mean, ive let bad crowds/fans chase me offa various pieces of other entertainment, but Sandman really is one of the finest Vertigo/any comics that ive read, to be honest. I do intend to shell out for the Absolute editions at some point, like that fuck Newt did :lush:

pict0647pv7.th.jpg

Edited by newtype