Gunsmith Cats Omnibus Vol. 1

Gunsmith Cats: Burst Volume 1

Grendel: Devil By the Deed HC

Dominion: Conflict--No More Noise

Worlds of Amano

Orion

Grendel Archive Edition HC

The Art of Bone HC

Y, Runaways (Vol 3?!?! When is that coming out? Those HCs are the ta-tas) and Eternals are what I would buy from your list if I wasn't planning on spending the whole day getting fuck-faced drunk and smoking everywhere. No smoking my weenis.

Both come out April.

Hi everybody!! (I'm starting to sound like Dr. Nick Riviera...)

This is my collection... Since the last 2 years I started to live in another country, hence I only have half of my collection with me. But slowly, It's starting to grow again.. :ohface:

Sorry if the pics are a little dark...

kuva0016bo.jpg

This is my manga collection and some Dvd's...

-Rurouni Kenshin

-Yu Yu Hakusho

-Battle Royale

-Ikkitousen

-Evangelion

-Ranma ½

kuva0039uv.jpg

kuva0048mr.jpg

My TPB's and more Dvd's...

I have a little bit of all the good stuff.

All Preacher, Daredevil, Fantastic Four (actually i'm going to sell those crappy essential and get me the Omnibus and the Marvel masterworks series), Batman, Superman, Watchmen, Spidey, 100 bullets, V for vendetta (one friend of mine has it), Judge dredd, Punisher Max...

Fuckin hell Boogie, that's impressive man, good collection! What's Ikkitousen like?

If you enjoy Kenshin, you might dig Lone Wolf & Cub and Vagabond, both some of my favorites.

Some great books there, which Punisher MAX's are those? Also, you can let haters Ly & Skeet know why New X-Men was crazy awesome, they dont listen to me and ive yet to send them the scans to prove otherwise. Anyway, props again man.

Thanks! Yeah It's not really big my collection but I like it a lot. You know these are the basics...

Ikkitousen...mmm If you like big badass babes with big tits fighting each other, this is your comic. They fight all the time half naked, and the artist/creator Yuji Shiozaki it's great! Also this comic has a really good script. At the beginning it's a little confusing because all the names, but when you get used to it, it's going to be one of your favourites. Here some samples:

ikkitousen_preview_01.jpg

ikkitousen_preview_02.jpg

ikkitousen_tapa_10.jpg

ikkitousen_tapa_04.jpg

Vagabond it's on my list of comics that i'm going to buy in the next months..

I liked too the Morrison era on New X-Men. Of course like all, it has a couple of bad things too. I really didn't like the all Beast thing... (for those who read it, you know what i'm talking about). But otherwise it's whas freaking good!! I recommend it a lot!

Punisher Max it's ... how I say it... FUCKING GOOD!!! IMHO it's the best of Ennis since Preacher. Never Frank Castle was more real, more badass like here. :D If you liked Preacher (and I know you love it) you have to get this ones...

Thanks! Yeah It's not really big my collection but I like it a lot. You know these are the basics...

Ikkitousen...mmm If you like big badass babes with big tits fighting each other, this is your comic. They fight all the time half naked, and the artist/creator Yuji Shiozaki it's great! Also this comic has a really good script. At the beginning it's a little confusing because all the names, but when you get used to it, it's going to be one of your favourites. Here some samples:

ikkitousen_preview_01.jpg

ikkitousen_preview_02.jpg

ikkitousen_tapa_10.jpg

ikkitousen_tapa_04.jpg

Vagabond it's on my list of comics that i'm going to buy in the next months..

I liked too the Morrison era on New X-Men. Of course like all, it has a couple of bad things too. I really didn't like the all Beast thing... (for those who read it, you know what i'm talking about). But otherwise it's whas freaking good!! I recommend it a lot!

Punisher Max it's ... how I say it... FUCKING GOOD!!! IMHO it's the best of Ennis since Preacher. Never Frank Castle was more real, more badass like here. :) If you liked Preacher (and I know you love it) you have to get this ones...

Is'nt manga for 'tards?

But, who is to blame? Morrison or Quitely? Let just say that probably both hate Beast, and they totally fucking ruined the character... I with you in this one Skeeter...

But I still keep thinking that they have pretty cool stuff too in their run... Where are you Nick?? Show your support to Morrison...

Don't listen to him/it. Its just another one of our fun little trolls who has way to much free time.

shut your mouth fo. i ain't no...ok i am a troll, but i still got's opinions

I don't understand you... you mean retards??

If it is so, did you ever read a manga? It's japanese comic.

i know what a fuckin' manga is, it's a crapanese comic

Yeah I'm not sure who this guy is, or who's hand's up his arse, but putting 'Byrne' in your username anywhere is a pretty big fucking handicap to start out with. 'Sides from that you seem like a tard. Kindly fuck off now.

Hehehehe I just laugh.... long time...

Ohhh, is tha aussie girly man upset because i slagged off his crapanese comics?

It's ok i know havin every single charcter ever in a manga looking the exact same means it's easier for your feeble mind to grasp the shambles of a story contained within the ever so badly illustrated covers.

It's alright, it's ok, it's ok Im sure the pokemon movie is'nt that bad, and if if i ever go blind and deaf i'll be sure to watch it,

sounds really riveting.

Yeah if he's a troll, he's a troll that doesn't know me well, which counts out Panch.

Son, I've never laid eyes on a manga or anime or whatever they're called 'cause they're not really my thing. Now if I were to start bitching about how much goat-molesters you could feel free to get your taint-sniffing nose outta joint, inna meantime though, we gots a resident obnoxious prick by the name of Panch, and you haven't earnt what he's earnt, so again with all the niceness a Aussie girly-guy can muster: Fuck off.