Hondo's Bar

Movie forum name change

What do you think the new name should be?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok brainstorming here so most of these'll be shit.

Last Picture Forum

Arse House Cinema

The Clapper Board

Easy Riders, Raging Bullshit

The Final Cunts

think man think

Christ these are aweful, I think something along the lines of Mystery Theatre 3000, but it needs some work.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

i like that last one. man, votes are just pouring in by...by the 4. Vote, people, we should actually get this done one day. (channel zero?)

Phonography is clever, not a depeche mode fan? I remember, Take me to your lizard wanted to name Culture Cafe de Flore, after Sarte, almost did it but itd be a bit too obscure, and Coffee House has no place at Hondo's. Ten Thousand Thoughts per Second sounded nice when i was drinking.

I know it's not funny or witty, but perhaps

The Movie Tavern?

There are some theaters here called The Movie Tavern, and fuck they are awesome. Good drinks, good food, and good movies!

Been to the one by you. Very nice. A tad expensive, but nice. I love their pickle chips.

The one by me isn't so nice, I hear.

Been to the one by you. Very nice. A tad expensive, but nice. I love their pickle chips.

The one by me isn't so nice, I hear.

Yeah, the one in/near Arlington and the one in Ft. Worth isn't so nice, but the one here in Bedford/Euless is fucking top notch.

The food and drinks are a little pricey, but the movie tickets are at least a dollar or two cheaper than anywhere else.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived