Hondo's Bar

Pocky

The NZA

Pocky!!  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had them...pretty good...but it's not something i go crazy for...I'm not THAT big on just any chocolate, I'm very European when it comes to sweets.

What about Belgian chocolate?

I've seen Pocky for sale a few times, but I passed on the chance, even though they've been recommended by every geek and their cat since the internet was invented.

well....its kinda an import item, i got em from japan, and a local comic shop down here carried em...i dont remember seeing them at Kroger when i lived in Texas, but you never know. its worth a look.

You'd be surprised these days. I've seen it at places such as HEB and 7-11. Plus there are Asian markets all over the place now.

Crazy ass comercial.

Pocky's awesome. My favorite'd have to be the chocolate-almond type. Ramune is good too. So many flavors of both. :2T:

• 1 month later...

GIVE ME POCKY!!!!!!!!!!

I once bought about 7 boxes of those that came in the mail from some asian foods place on the net. It cost me about $55. I really went crazy for those things in high school... a friend of mine hooked me onto them. I still can't believe I spent so much money on those things. LOL.

When the hell di I rack up 100 posts??? I can't even remember the last 99.

Archived