Hondo's Bar

Playboy MySpace

MusicManiac

What Hondonian Girl Should Pose Playboy?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hehe...spread.

Senshik knows the score. That Jax cat is all cool. Sexy cool. Crazy Sexy Cool.

You knows it how it be!

:ohface:

Dreams do come true.

Sen, I love ya in that hat ...

Choose ya poison Jont... PB & J?

I love when ya talk durty Jaxy...

Purple hats on new years eve and whiskey RULE.

MM, Jaxy is a dduuurtty boy> maybe you should hose him down.

what the...? bigsexy, i was so sure you were a trucker. a male trucker. props on not being a male trucker.

nice entires all around - and ruby, you should send that pic to those fake browncoats, i bet theyd be nicer now.

Senshik's not authroizing me to post her deal-breaker shot, but ill come up with somethin.

Yeah, BigSexy is rather sexi lil thang. grr.

IC: OH geez, you really want me to put up that pic of me? Fiinnneeee.

IC got me all drunk, I don't even remember this picture!!!

kerstinsexy24bc.jpg

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what the...? bigsexy, i was so sure you were a trucker. a male trucker. props on not being a male trucker.

nice entires all around - and ruby, you should send that pic to those fake browncoats, i bet theyd be nicer now.

Senshik's not authroizing me to post her deal-breaker shot, but ill come up with somethin.

Yup, cat's outta the bag I guess, I have recruited at least one to the hi-jinx known as Hondo's

Senshik-

Purple hats on new years eve and whiskey RULE.

MM, Jaxy is a dduuurtty boy> maybe you should hose him down.

We need you in that Purple Hat, holding a bottle of whiskey and doing the peace sign, in your underwear for the next cover...

.. Jaxy loves it when he's clad only in his Smoothie King smock and he's spanked with the rubberhose, he starts chanting "Arch is my hero, Arch is my hero !".

What a sicko.

.. Jaxy loves it when he's clad only in his Smoothie King smock and he's spanked with the rubberhose, he starts chanting "Arch is my hero, Arch is my hero !".

LMAO lol omg, I was laughing soooo hard when i read that lol I don't know whether to be scared or proud.

i voted for tulip because she's a down ass chick who's sexiness lies in her being subtle...plus she has a goregous smile! the tough intelligent/pretiness dichotimy is sexy.

Now, I do NOT disagree with you that subtlety is sexy or that TulipO's intelligence is not sexy (I have never exchanged words with her--so i wouldnt know)...but that just wont work for Playboy...and this is a Playboy thread--- :muggin:

she did, you know...not cause she's hot, more cause she's clumsy and simply cannot be trusted around candles. its fucking ridiculous.

you chicks are amazing in this thread, by the way. That's all i got offhand on Tu, not exactly scantily clad, i know - but i got more stuff on rare members that they posted in places like the hondo's hot chick thread, so lemme know if youre lookin for anyone in particular.

What Nick said some time ago about TulipO is true, she looks like a differetn person in every picture. I think she might be Mystique. Say Nick, with TulipO's one-picture-a-year quota, isn't she due for a new submission soon?

Yeah, this is liek the best thread ever.

:humping: :humping: :humping:

Yeah Lindsay, hotness even isn't the word... you are stellar. Amber your pics are RED HOT as well.

Yup Jax this thread is the best... you'll have to ask Panch if it's original.

Thank you ladies. I'm glad your submitting pics all in good fun...

... now if you excuse me , I have a date with a bottle of lotion and a rag.

Archived