Hondo's Bar

Playboy MySpace

MusicManiac

What Hondonian Girl Should Pose Playboy?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit, I didn't think many (if any) of the Ladies of Hondos ™ would post any picks in this thread. I don't know if I should be greatful that those that have, did. They are goddesses each and are in danger of ruining me for other women.

After much debate in my head, I decided to post a few..

edited due to extreme sexiness!111!!

&&

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/win...po/omgsexy1.jpg

Sorry if I whipped this out too early in the day. I trust you can all hold down your lunches, and such.

MH, YOU look so cute and not to mention Sexxxyyyy!!! HONTO! :)

SO... Since it's starting to get nice and warm here in Miami... I was at the pool yesterday after a really good work out in the gym (gotta get tight. hehe.)

Here's me in my swimwear... the top doesn't fit me cuz my boobies got a bit bigger since last year... I need a new bathing suite... :eh:

me1zw.jpg

well I have always been big on tulip... very sexy lady

and I have always had an eye candy crush on linds... shes down right hot

but lightning took my vote with the middle pic... her hair down, in a top and tight panties... that pic is down right hot. I HATE THESE MANY GOOD CHOICES!!!!!!!!!!!

im still a little lost, i thought the poll part was just to encouarge chicks to show their boobs - does the winner have to do it or something?

all you early voters discourage the other grrls from posting their pics, cause we aint seen everyone yet.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Archived