Hondo's Bar

Playboy MySpace

MusicManiac

What Hondonian Girl Should Pose Playboy?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did someone say scantily clad? maybe i'm just hearing things...

IMG_0382sm.jpg

Yeah def is the sexiest chick ever right there.

No doubt.

None at all. :birf:

I'm thinking ladies, cell phone video cam fun perhaps?

boob-rub.gif

...just a thought.

GodDammit I love this thread. :)

:beer:

Who is THAT?

She, my friend, is only known to the public by her Super Secret code name "Candy Delicious", an undercover agent from the Boston metro area that I met on special assignment during a recon mission in Montreal at Club de Super-Sexe.

A most memorable mission I might add.

supersexe9xs.jpg

Ladies as an added bonus, We, the men of Hondo's would like to as an additional Bonus feature to this thread would like to envelope the possiblity of perhaps entertaining the idea of letting us...

washgirlbig.jpg

Based on an American idol type vote thingy. Maybe. :2T:

Who the fuck buys this? I mean really? There's tall tales & there's that creepy 30 year-old guy that hangs out with teenagers telling them he's actually been around the world & is a millionaire. Strangely though, when it's his turn to shout he's always in the crapper, or the supermodel he used to date is suing him for having footage of them fucking but somehow it's kept out've the press, of course, the reason he hangs out with people half his age or with diminished capacity has nothing to do with his complete lack of crediblity in the face of his peers, but because he just generally gets a better 'vibe' from kids who aren't materially driven or after him for his multitudes of money. One will generally observe if these people DO infact have friends their own age, it's more of a 'brother's-keeper' kind of relationship, there's no respect there, just a sense of overwhelming pity, & they're friends because one party is generally too polite to call the other on his bullshit.

Kind've like a poor Michael Jackson. Eh. Just a thought.

Who the fuck buys this? I mean really? There's tall tales & there's that creepy 30 year-old guy that hangs out with teenagers telling them he's actually been around the world & is a millionaire. Strangely though, when it's his turn to shout he's always in the crapper, or the supermodel he used to date is suing him for having footage of them fucking but somehow it's kept out've the press, of course, the reason he hangs out with people half his age or with diminished capacity has nothing to do with his complete lack of crediblity in the face of his peers, but because he just generally gets a better 'vibe' from kids who aren't materially driven or after him for his multitudes of money. One will generally observe if these people DO infact have friends their own age, it's more of a 'brother's-keeper' kind of relationship, there's no respect there, just a sense of overwhelming pity, & they're friends because one party is generally too polite to call the other on his bullshit.

Kind've like a poor Michael Jackson. Eh. Just a thought.

I don't know what this is about but I love it. Keep on keeping on Skeet.

LL showed more flesh than anyone else in this thread, so you guys are demanding to see her bits? cmon now, one step at a time, let's see some more scantily clad shots from the ladies.

if you go raising the ante too quick, no one puts money in the pot - never play an ace when a two will do

SoF's not too keen on the idea of me showing my boobs, so i've to respect his feelings, but i will post some quite good cleavage shots, promise

D'oh!!! :2T::anger:

Oh well I'm sure you can still post some tantalizing yet tasteful pics! Can't wait! :???:

Tangent man's going to cut me one across the jugular, but Dust - I totally saw your icon on a YTMND today! made me guffaw and lol through the entire thing

I love some of the "YTMND Inside Jokes" on it. (Things you may not enjoy as much if you don't frequent the site)

Archived