Hondo's Bar

Playboy MySpace

MusicManiac

What Hondonian Girl Should Pose Playboy?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why thank you... I saw you on the Hondonian. Looking rather sexy there, milady.

Oh and here's this picture...

Bad religion fucking rocks.

but. This is the picture that makes men fall in love with me... well maybe just :2T:

Out of all my pictures to this date, i think this one really shows me as me...

yessietookmypicture4yr.jpg

I'm really a good girl, unlike popular belief. :)

S'matter Lindsay? Threatened? Yeah, Hobo said she planned on taking it aall off. She also said you wouldn't have the minimals to try'n play her game. :Starts Gob's chicken dance: C'mon! Everyone! Across the world if we do the Chicken Dance Lindsay's Snatch will be liberated!!

I voted for you LL - even before the snatch photo.

*nods*

thank you arnah, i appreciate it. :poison:

S'matter Lindsay? Threatened? Yeah, Hobo said she planned on taking it aall off. She also said you wouldn't have the minimals to try'n play her game. :Starts Gob's chicken dance: C'mon! Everyone! Across the world if we do the Chicken Dance Lindsay's Snatch will be liberated!!

two things:

1. i did it for fun, not votes but whiterasta insinuated that he wasted his vote. like i'm an elephant. with the clap. and man hands.

2. the arrested development reference alone may get me to do a "vive la snatch!" picture. nice work.

1. i did it for fun, not votes but whiterasta insinuated that he wasted his vote. like i'm an elephant. with the clap. and man hands.

Oh god. Lindsay, you're hot stuff, seriously. I'm 100% sure you're out of my league. Sorry if I insulted you.

two things:

2. the arrested development reference alone may get me to do a "vive la snatch!" picture. nice work.

YES! LL scores one for TEAM V!

it was a good ride, aahrg.

Ok, first off: it's Lobo! not HOBO! lol

secondly, i never said anything about playing a game...there is definitely no need for hostility..I'm all about peace and love in the Playboy Mansion

There was a whole lotta free lovin' and pot smokin' in the 60's wasn't there...?

IC took this picture. Can you tell? Personally I like his contributions on my out-of-focus-esqueness pose.

Or maybe I'm really blurry in person! :2T:

496820456l6ai.jpg

Archived