Hondo's Bar

Playboy MySpace

MusicManiac

What Hondonian Girl Should Pose Playboy?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, first off: it's Lobo! not HOBO! lol

secondly, i never said anything about playing a game...there is definitely no need for hostility..I'm all about peace and love in the Playboy Mansion

I like hobo. It gives you some character. You could use that.

Secondly, it was a joke, or "lol" in your own parliance. I too am about peace, love & the occasional partial nudity but goddamned if this thread ain't the Mecha for irritating continuity. Just 'cause I'm not down with your bum chum, don't mean I have issue with you. And since you probably don't watch it, get someone to photoshop you an Arrested Development compilation so you'll understand the joke I or some other non-bullshit lover makes next time, before you get your neon claws out.

Peace.

get someone to photoshop you an Arrested Development compilation so you'll understand the joke

done.

gob-chicken-dance-avatar.gif

goddamned if this thread ain't the Mecha for irritating continuity

and done.

I know it's like taking a step backward because of all the clothing, but just trying to break the monotony.

Oh yes you are.

and that's a good thing.

Rawk on. :)

also, thank you. i really appreciate it. but seriously, you should see some of the guys i've dated in the past. :)

ha! don't even worry about it. i was just kidding around. and trust me when i say i'm not out of anyones league.

Yeah, if there's one thing I can say about Lindsay (which isn't actually the case, I could say many things) it's that she never has the 'I'm better than you" or "I don't have time for you" attitude that so common in all women at all levels of sexiness. She's down, and that's why they call her Downtown Lindsay Brown. Lindsay posting another great image...I really wanted to hold out my vote to see if TulipO or Lobo could top her, but I have to give Lindsay the A for Affort.

yup. and you know what that means. :misty::pimp2::2T::boink::wank::yup:

it means there's more dishes to do, and i have to knock before entering, even if its a fort.

Yup yup it's true. I've seen this. It's quite funny actually.

Even forts deserve to be knocked on. especially.... ....

heh. yeah.

just know that whenever the curtain things are closed, something is going on. either sleeping, nudity, or semi-sexy time explosion. :2T:

semi???? Hardly! It wakes a certain individual... who then wakes me up... not that i'm complaining of course. More power to you my friend. Score one for Team V! :misty:

semi???? Hardly! It wakes a certain individual... who then wakes me up... not that i'm complaining of course. More power to you my friend. Score one for Team V! :2T:

go team v! batter up baby, batter up! uh, but yeah, i guess hanging bed sheets and shower curtains do not make that great of a sound barrier.

alright, Cleavage seems to be the hot topic now. Still can't beat LL boobies, but it's cool. I support!

psh! you gots some massive boobalahs too, i have no idea what you're talking about. and didn't you take that picture while you were at work? extra points. :2T:

See, I love returning home to this thread.

Everytime I peek in here, LL is smoking it up with pics of her chest in scantily clad poses. And now she has corrupted encouraged Sen to do the same...

and to our delight I might add.

Very Nice.

Very, very Nice.

With sugar on top. Rawr. :2T:

Archived