Hondo's Bar

Women drivers

The NZA

Courtesy of BigCheifSlapaho, please direct anti-sexist flames his way. :D

Woman1.jpg

I guess she's lucky that boat was there...

Woman2.jpg

At least she can (kinda) parallel park, dont know if i can do that.

Woman3.jpg

Look closely...

Woman4.jpg

I think it more has to do with her being French.

Woman5.jpg

That...that is impressive.

Guest Yahve

The parallel parking bitch deserves to have 4 mentos guys pick it up and haul it to the other side of hte parking lot just to fuck with her.   :D

I dunno...i try to leave the womanoid alone, but when she manages to lodge a car in between what looks like 2 apartment complexes, i think its worth postin.  

...sudden burst of estrogen? Some guy cut ya off on the way home?

PS C'mon that french bitch was dumb. :D

I am sure guys have done parkjobs that are just as bad.  I have to admit it, women do have a real talent when it comes to driving.  I would love to find one guy who could drive while wearing stocking and high heels AND drive while talking on the cellphone, drying their nails, and putting on makeup ALL at the same time, and still stay inside the lines of the road.  However the women depicted here are exception, face it, it's not an issue of men vs. women.  These are just plain morons regardless.

:D

I would love to find one guy who could drive while wearing stocking and high heels AND drive while talking on the cellphone, drying their nails, and putting on makeup ALL at the same time, and still stay inside the lines of the road.

Uh...Al, ya do realize that's part of the "women drivers" joke, right? See, the idea is youre not supposed to be driving whilst doing all those things, that's how accidents happen. While these individuals were indeed morons, i dont think much more highly of people - and before some ass points it out, yes men do it too - on their cellphones & such while on the wheel.  Youre not that important, pull over.