Hondo's Bar

Playgirl Myspace

La Lindsay

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit I was drunk last night. It's always good to forget what one posted, especially when it is a naked photo of oneself. I look kinda angry. I guess it's 'cause I'm naked and half know that my attempt to get more naked girls in here will fail miserably...

Only MetalHead Fanboys decal their knockoff Fenders.

No way - my cheapey guitar is pretty kick ass! Best $60 ever spent! It plays as good as my SG. The problem with Fenders is the neck sucks a whole lotta ass, but this one is smooth as shaven balls, and the sound....check out the second track. I don't even need a super-fuzz!

Holy shit I was drunk last night. It's always good to forget what one posted, especially when it is a naked photo of oneself. I look kinda angry. I guess it's 'cause I'm naked and half know that my attempt to get more naked girls in here will fail miserably...

No way - my cheapey guitar is pretty kick ass! Best $60 ever spent! It plays as good as my SG. The problem with Fenders is the neck sucks a whole lotta ass, but this one is smooth as shaven balls, and the sound....check out the second track. I don't even need a super-fuzz!

Fiberglass Fret boards and plastic pick ups for all!

Cool man... 60 bucks? Complete with a little Peevy and everything.

I'll check out the track. :2T:

OH my my my... 2T so hawt. Yes. Awesome. Now all we need is IC in that picture with bongos (LL's request). Mmm, Bongos. That should be the next The Hondonian cover! Wadda you say MM???? :D

Umm...

Negative.

grant%20worship.jpg

Archived