Hondo's Bar

Flight 93

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoo doggie - you mean this week? Monday i got a date-thing, i think, tuesday i only gotta go pay tuition but you said that day's crap. Weds-Thurs ill be in Ft Meyers (hopefully) taking fire tests, and friday i leave for orlando.

I start medic next week after, so ill be in class alll day monday, then 2 days off...any good? Im normally not this busy a guy.

Wait, no tuesdays cause of House? You dont got Tivo, or even a VCR?

next week: class all day monday, tues & weds off, class again thurs, fri-sunday work. holla.

ps dont let me hold everyone else up if you got a group on deck

but next two episodes are actually one very long one, and someone (Foreman) may actually die....

Wait. You said Wed. was ok? Why not Wed?

or was that Wed Next week?

if anything, I don't mind going this Tuesday...I'll have my computer record it. So this Tuesday then?

circa 9-ish.

Circa 9-ish? Combining the term that means "give or take a few minutes" with the term used for "give or take a century" now are we? I better not hold my breath for you to show up. Gimme a call towards your approach. Nick has my number.

....too easy.....

Fine. I'll record House, MD on my 'puter. Where exactly do you live, Nick?

*ahem* on your computer? lol it's nice to know you're taking over my lappytop payments! :2T: they're due the 28th of each month, so start saving up, buddy. :P

*ahem* on your computer? lol it's nice to know you're taking over my lappytop payments! biggrin.gif they're due the 28th of each month, so start saving up, buddy. :P

Hey, you all bitched for years about 'Equality' and 'Equal treatment'.

So fine. What's your's is mine and what's mine is yours :2T: 50/50 relationship, right?

Right.

Thanks for recording the show. It was a fucking incredible episode.

Hey, you all bitched for years about 'Equality' and 'Equal treatment'.

So fine. What's your's is mine and what's mine is yours :2T: 50/50 relationship, right?

Right.

Thanks for recording the show. It was a fucking incredible episode.

lol you crack me up, you joker, you!

Archived