Hondo's Bar

Final Fantasy VII Remake

BaKa_nO_kUrO_nEkO

/sigh

gave in to the PC version. I'm gonna mod the shit out of it though and see if those prettier graphics work. I'll post screenshots if it works. :p I see how they treated this version though, it's alot like the ff6 re releases for GBA. Graphics are the same, but it has a slightly new interface and re worked music.

^Yeah this music is getting patched too, thought I could handle it, but its starting to become worse and worse.

but for now, graphics!

sm6s7.png

its still very much ps1 graphics, but they're so much better

I was having issues print screening this, cause all I was pasting was a black screen, finally got one. So far it runs good, a few hiccups like no music in some places, but overall this is pretty kewl.

Edited by axel_napalm

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Final Fantasy VII will be released for PlayStation 4 this Spring, Square Enix said this morning. The game will cost $15.99.

As previously reported, this is a port of the PC version of Final Fantasy VII, not a remake of the game.

Square say Final Fantasy VII will include “system-exclusive” features on PS4, but haven’t specified just what these features are.

xZho5vG.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

We get it, Final Fantasy VII isn't some people's favorite game in the series. Hell it isn't MY favorite game in the series. It's not even in my top 3. Still it's a damn fine game that deserves to be brought out of that Polygonal hell. I hope this paves the way for other entries to get the treatment.