Hondo's Bar

The 3rd Annual Hondo Awards

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just thinkin bout this, actually...

1's on the history page, and i think MM did a good job of his own one a while back, ill post it soon if nothing else. But there's about 10 more to be done, and yeah, its not a solo project, i was thinking we should throw ideas & images at MH to help out.

Best Username - IamBaytor: Weve got a few images of the origin of this name, one's here. Variatinos cant be too hard, unless 'tor's got another idea.

Best Avatar - MetalHeart: You ever seen some of the pretty shit MH does for her livejournal? this one's been done like 10x already, no lie.

Best Thread - Hondo's Bar VS The Grassy Knoll - 2Track: weve got some great images to work with here, tho i think the best'd be his own works: sadly, the comic might not fit, but this will, and this by god will. i think that last one's the best, personally.

Most Obsessed - Apanchalypse Now - Zombies: panch has some great zombie drawings, and i put a lotta fun zombie pics here.

Hondo's "Sexiest Villian" - Skeeter: this will be the crown jewel, i think, and shall take some thought, and more creativity than i can offer.

Rookie of the Year - Senshik - hmm....im picturing collin farrel jacking off salior moon. And im liking it.

Nicest Hondonian - MetalHeart - i really like that VAST looking flower the other year, but again, MH practially craps pretty banners; its your call love, run with ramstein if youre so inlcined.

Funniest Hondonian - 2Track - i got nothin. Seriously, cause nothin i can think of tops this. i give bonus points to variations of that, including aristocrats references.

Smartest Hondonian - Archangel: he'd prolly shit immigration laws if you slap dr. house and a condescending quote from the show onto it, seriously.

Hottest Chick - La Lindsay: Hard to top the high-brow road of kleenex and baby lotion dante chose last year, but it can be done. it just might require that pic of her snatch.

ill post more if they come to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Yeah, I started on Baytor's but I couldn't find enough/good pictures of 'baytor' and um. I got really discouraged and said fuck it a few weeks back. This helps so much! and I'll get started on them tomorrow hopefully.

oh, and due to record-high turnout (not one vote for benny or spongey, only 1 for missarah?! :Zombie: ), we're calling the winner of Most Missed Hondonian for this award to be MyLeakyBucket, that should do it for awards this year.

Im certain buckets with holes in them wont be too hard to find, ill look about.

Who says they were discarded?

I'm just having trouble coming up with something creative. I don't wanna make half assed shit.

Anyone is welcome to make them, but if you're all waiting on me just give me a little bit. It's only been a month since the awards. shit.

No problem, Rach, I was just wondering and not whining, sorry if it came across thst way- if you need any help or whatever I'll help you in anyway I can. :Zombie:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived