Hondo's Bar

The 3rd Annual Hondo Awards

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'll be fucked if I'ma call him while I eat beakfast. I hate being interupted. On the dunny though, you're most comtemplative and sound a lot more zen. And it saves you taking a book in to running out front for the paper in your boxers.

Yeah, man, cause you get panch going on hondo's, and that man can talk. its awesome when youre tired of random RPG battles and too tired to read.

It could be that I'm tired, or that I suspect I shat a small piece of my frontal lobe, but wha'?

in my pants.

and yeah, you know, you take 3 steps, bam, screen rotates in slow 3-d, battle theme starts, like 10 seconds later, youre fighting some bushes or bunnies or some shit to epic music, you cruch them, collect your 2xp, do a victory dance, like a minute later, you take 5 steps, lather, rinse, repeat - its all just to make the goddamn games seem longer, and its fooled me for like 10 years now.

anyway, i can do those fights without thinking (or looking, most times) so its a good time to talk to panch. i just have to cut him off when bosses show up.

So you guys are saying that I can talk, huh? First of all, that's bullshit and you all can kiss my hairy ass crack! Which reminds me of this one time I took a dump (actually it's every time I take a dump) that I had like 12 dingleberries hanging! And crap, I get tired of wipin' after like 35 times and so sometimes I just say fuck it, you know? So anyways, this was one of those days! Well, you know, I usually "go" before I take a shower ANYWAYS...

Let's just start the damned awards (I hate you guys)!

Archived