Hondo's Bar

The 3rd Annual Hondo Awards

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any way you slice the cake, Jax is class.

Jax best banner/sig was the animated gif he did that said.... these bitches are sexy as fuck for gettin' gypped for Sexy Hondonian last year...

Loved that one!

Thank you very much to everyone who voted in the polls for the Awards, and a very sincere Thank You for voting for me in the cats I was nominated in... I'm truly honored.

Thanks again and God bless. :2T:

So yeah, just wanted to thank those responsible for me winning Hottest Villian... Can someone PM Amber lol? Thanks MM as well for getting the best rise outta me you could, to alla DownUnder Dogs that never post but responded to my barrage of PMs & phonecalls telling them they owed me for joining & never posting, to the other what? two people that voted for me in any given category, I wanna thank my judas of a missus for NOT voting for me for anything but Villian(I think she voted Nick or Panch for hottest, clear evidence she hasn't had either party palm you off to make ackward convo with their housemate while they jerk one out), and for all my baby-mamas out there. I wouldn't be onna run if it weren't for you.

On a serious note, however, I wish to apologise for my defamation of Lucy Camden from the documentary 7th Heaven. At no time did I ever get her pregnant or even have sexual intercourse with her. Her lawyers have advised me that Rev. Camden, her own fucking father has disowned her for allowing here aryan womb to be contaminated by Australian filth. I humbly apologise for any trouble caused in my controversial campaign, and hope for at least a blowjob the next time Lucy comes throwing pebbles at my bedroom window 3am looking for Heroin money. Good night and God bless.

Panch, you're totally right, but you'll notice tha acceptance speech was more directed at Villian and

Diedre, I couldn't agree more. I'll accept my Hottest Villian banner from none other that the Hittori Hanzo of Sig Banners.

Do I need to start making banners, then? :pinch: wow! I feel so loved and honored... I mean, I'm not that great.... There are quite a few people who would be way better than me COUGHdantemmjaxkaraCOUGH but I'm down for the job you guys!

Maybe if people like a few of us can make banners for people, or we can make all of the banners and post them, then whichever one you like best you can use?? Just a thought on the subjecto, yo!

Anyways, I'm way excited to get to work on these, but they won't be started until the weekend time. A-KON is this weekend, too..... so not alot of time to complete things. Could be a few days, could be a week... I dont' know :(

ANYWAYS! I must get to sleep! I gotta hold down the Fort at the Optometry office. Lotsa people needing eyes checked before their summer vacations and shiz....... yar.

after 1st year awards, im pretty hyped at MH doing banners this year, some classics came outta that one. MM, you down to assist if need be?

I think it went well, almost over now - the hater-banners are some of my favorite shit, and once again, Jax outdoes himself: that shit made me laugh harder than sexy commies for justice.

SB's makes me feel a bit bad tho - panch & i went over it a bit, we coulda put him on more ballots but it was really hard to determine who'd get knocked out 'cause a number of names in applicable catergories didnt get repeated elsewhere either, and yeah, i did rationalize it cause he was on the biggest ballot of all. With his art & all, i didnt see why he couldnt win, even i couldntve seen MM's sweep...

i begged panch to be on that poll! BEGGED! :misty:

Archived