Hondo's Bar

The 3rd Annual Hondo Awards

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats are aweome, you can suck it long and suck it hard, trebek.

have you not lived in apartments? keeping a dog in here is practically cruel, unless its a nintendog like lobo has and that's like half a dog.

anyway, this year was calm in comparison's the point, i assure you.

after 1st year awards, im pretty hyped at MH doing banners this year, some classics came outta that one. MM, you down to assist if need be?

I think it went well, almost over now - the hater-banners are some of my favorite shit, and once again, Jax outdoes himself: that shit made me laugh harder than sexy commies for justice.

SB's makes me feel a bit bad tho - panch & i went over it a bit, we coulda put him on more ballots but it was really hard to determine who'd get knocked out 'cause a number of names in applicable catergories didnt get repeated elsewhere either, and yeah, i did rationalize it cause he was on the biggest ballot of all. With his art & all, i didnt see why he couldnt win, even i couldntve seen MM's sweep...

i begged panch to be on that poll! BEGGED! :misty:

I think Rach should do them. It would be an honor for me that way.

nah i know, i just dont want hard feelings.

No hard feelings. The only thing close to hard feelings I've ever had about these things was when Jax used my own artwork to make Kara's little "Most Gypped" banner. But like most everything else from Jax, that only amounted to a minor irritation at best.

have you not lived in apartments? keeping a dog in here is practically cruel, unless its a nintendog like lobo has and that's like half a dog.

Well in all fairness, half-dogs're easier to feed, and they don't crap, it's just the bleeding issue and the ackward question of what to do with the other half... :wolvy:

Who left over last year's awards? I know SOF threatened to, or at least had sourer grapes than Cloris Leachman.

Us euro kids could've kicked up a fuss if you wanted all the hype of last year. Even though we'd nothing to complain about but it could've been arranged!! :2T:

Dear Hondo's,

I'm sorry you guys :( I got engrossed in another small project thingy and I haven't started on banners yet. I promise I'll start tomorrow evening! But there are so many talented people on here more worthy of banner making than me..... so if you wanna start that's cool! I promise to at least have one cranked out by tomorrow night though

Love, Rachael.

Whatd you do for Don, Rach? im all curious.

I think itd be fun to have a joint-project, so we get influences from all over and plus it doesnt leave everything on poor MH's shoulders....obviously, MM shoudlnt design the ones for him necessarily, but its ya'lls call, lemme know if youre comfy divying them up, the rest of us can offer ideas & such to help too, this could be cool.

Archived