Hondo's Bar

Your game setup & collection

The NZA

yeah? i mean, i need a bit to wade through PS2 titles right now, but you said the game wasnt that terribly long, and im down. no hurry, but if you can pull it off, ill give it a go, should be awesoem from what youve told me.

i just dont know where else to borrow a saturn 's the thing.

games sitting on the PS2 HD right now:

Arc the Lad Twilight of something

Blood Will Tell

Ico

Tekken 5

Onimusha 3

We Love Katamari

Xenosaga II (but its not working... )

Red Dead Revolver (need to back thsi one up, it locks sometimes)

Hitman: Contracts

Shin Megami Nocturen

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Soul Calibur 3

Ultimate Spider-Man

Hulk: Ultimate Desctruction

Fatal Frame 2

Max Payne

Sega Classics Collection

Namco Museum

Street Fighter Collection

Kingdom Hearts 1

Final Fantasy X-2

GTA: Vice City

Way of the Samurai 2

Games i need to copy 'cause the drive wont play them right:

God of War

Shadow of the Colossus

Indigo Prophecy

Kingdom Hearts 2

Xenosaga 2, apparently

Games yet to install:

Metal Gear 3 Subsistence

Suikoden 5

Punisher

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

Psychonauts

Midway Arcade Hits 2

Capcom Classics Collection

Disgea?

Resident Evil 4 (for senshik)

Games on their way to my house in the next week or so from Gamefly.com:

Suikoden Tactics

Manhunt

Echo Night: Beyond

Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked

Def Jam: Fight for NY

Marvel Nemesis: Imperfects

that's it, i dont know how much of that i cant fit into th remainig 20 gigs anyway. so yeah, i got more than enough entertainment to last me the rest of the year at least, but that's the complete list of games ive yet to finish or sequels to play since i got my ps2 ripped off 2 years ago. Lotta catching up to do, but ima work it out.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me put this together, seriously.

You rented Suikoden Tactics? You sir are going to feel ripped off. Any game that has to do with part 4 sucks ass anyway. and Marvel Nemesis: Imperfects. Man I'm starting to lose respect for you as a gamer.

newtype says the game picked up, past the slubmer party j-pop parts.

Suikoden Tactics is about part 4? really? and Marvel Nemesis bombed reviews, but its a marvel game, i gotta try...i think i read like one good fanboy review.

Again, these games are gamefly rentals, not like im payin for them, just curious to see how they play.

and my lineup is pretty exciting, especially when i copy what's left on my list, i think.

really? did you play it alla way through, tho?

Baytor - yet its always like that. did you ever play the first version of MK II in the arcades? holy shit, Kintaro was unbeatable.

Lookin forward to Tekken tho, is this last guy as hard as the one in Virtua Fighter evolution, or just one of these guys who hits you with an unblockable move that takes half your life or somethin?

i have, x had a decent story line and great visuals... but the game play with the map for each room etc was taking away from the actuality of what final fantasy is all about, they made an intensely game turn into a brutally annoying linear game

as for x-2.... i might as well bring this to the haters thread... because its really really not something i like to utter much....

only thing it had going for it was yuna and rikku...

i have played all the ff games through.... given them a chance.... and i feel insulted by the x series to be perfecly honest

really? did you play it alla way through, tho?

Baytor - yet its always like that. did you ever play the first version of MK II in the arcades? holy shit, Kintaro was unbeatable.

Lookin forward to Tekken tho, is this last guy as hard as the one in Virtua Fighter evolution, or just one of these guys who hits you with an unblockable move that takes half your life or somethin?

Unblockable move, he does this move that makes it so you cant move and beats the shit out of you, he hits you without letting you get up, he's a bastard. Yeah, Kintaro was hard, but for a Tekken game, this guy is ridiculous. He makes True Ogre look like a fucking girlscout.

I still haven't got around to getting Darkwatch, it like dissapeared off store shelves, stupid fucking thing.

You can find that game all over south Florida.

Just added Vagrant story to my PS1 collection. (Dama thing is mint. What a lucky find)

Also added Manhunt and Steambot Chronicles for my PS2 collection

that's a tough one. The hours of fun I've had on UT: GOTY skirmishing with bots, or going head-to-head online overrules HL2 though I think.

Although.. If I can use garry's mod along side hl2 It shits all over UT.

Garry's mod literally ruined my life for about 8 months.