Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Chat

The NZA

Ok, im not entirely sure just yet, but...i think the chat is back up & running, cause i can get in...can some of you kids verify that for me? I think i might have another step left installing, but im not sure how far along it was before, so...let me know!

If so, I hope we use it more often; i hear you kids are usin AIM chats in its stead, so im working on updating it soon with even more options than AIM has, so keep an eye out! Man, i hope this works, im still frustrated by "member of the day" thing right now.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, when it stops at 19%, a prompt pops up that says "A script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 6 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" It doesn't matter if i click yes or no, only the background wallpaper of the chat room shows up. nothing else. like i said though, my computer is retarded sometimes, so that may be it.

Wait, you do, even now? Great, so Lindsay can sign in as Hearltess, and now this...ok, ill re-install it again when i get back, that's just funky.

I tried intergrating it better with the board so that this time youd stay signed in for both, could come & go as you please...that's just odd, right there.

• 4 weeks later...
It's a skin of space!

Does yours not have it? What does yours show?

Errr, feel a little foolish now, I have the same background but I'd looked at it in a minimised window with the log in box covering the middle of the nebula. I was looking at it like it was green veiny skin like a picture of a larva or something out of Silent Hill! :D :D

Archived