Hondo's Bar

Spider-Man 3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Dunst, who was the worst part of the first two was really good, whore or no whore.

I gotta put up the Howard Stern/Toby Maguire interview from earlier on in the week onto Megaupload and link it here. It was a doozy.

And yes, the life and times of Ben Reilly is the best thing ever. The Irish Ben Reilly Club need to make a return, and slap them Bendis Board whores down.

Any day now, and with Gail Simone's blessing

My favorite conversation of the night, right after the flick inna theatre bathroom:

kid 1: "Man, the way that symbiote came down was bulllshit."

kid 2: "Yeah, i hoped theydve done it like in ultimate spidey."

Me: "Yeah, that woudla been cool, the whole biological cancer-fighting way, that coulda worked."

kid 2: "Exactly!"

kid 1: "Nah, they gotta do it like in the books! That shit was attatched to JJ's son's ship or whatever!"

Me: "Wait...no, that was the cartoon. It was cool but way different than the book...panch you remember that shit? our cable went out on the block during the 2nd part of it, and..."

Panch (flushing toilet, storming off): "You people! If Rami'dve given you some Grindhouse shit with Secret War, then Spidey 3 at like 4 hours, you'd still bitch!"

haha, that made my night. my boy's a :arty: apologist before the credits even roll.

Wow, fuck this movie. I think it's painfully obvious that they were missing the Pulitzer Prize winning author that helped write spiderman 2 (Michel Chabon) because the script to this movie was fucking trash. Other than the flashbacks that amend the first movie, the laughable butler thing at the end, and the fact that Mary Jane didn't ring Pete on the phone after pretending to break up with him, etc etc, the whole movie was generally poorly executed. It was obviously made by 60 year old out of touch white guys because they have Mary Jane an Harry Listening to the fucking Twist in the kitchen. Not that a different song would have made that cliched awful scene any better. The peter parker asshole montage would have also been shitty even if he didn't look like a member of 30 seconds to mars. Anyways, specifics don't even really matter because the whole thing just kind of happened, and didn't grip me at all like part 2 did.

I went again and liked it more.

I didn't realise the first time that when he was strutting the ladies were not loving him for real, only in his mind.

I'll definitly watch this a few more times once the DVD comes, as opposed to X-Men 3 (Ohhh...$30 Stan Lee special edition? I'm in!) which I watched for 10 minutes and cried off. I washed away all the sins past by getting Bad Lieutenant yesterday though. Now if X-Men 3 tries to crap up my collection Harvey Kietel will smack it into shape.

It doesnt matter HOW WASTED I was...that movie sucked ass! i hated it.....i was so disappointed..i mean, isnt Venom supposed to be "edgy" i mean, "emo" is not what I recall--but what do i know, right?--He looked like the love child o the AFI singer and the 30/60 Seconds to mars singer...and the Goblin? cmon dude, only facial damage?? c'mon!!! c'mon!!!!

The Bad Lieutenant is bad-fucking-ass.

2track never posted that Howard Stern interview. And the people wept.

I will but I need a free program that'll let me split up an MP3 file. It's the best interview ever.

I can't remember if it's during or after the interview they ask why the fuck Spider-Man is banging MJ instead of Pamela Anderson.

I like Stern's moxie. I mean, if you were Spider-Man would you be fucking crooked ass teeth Kirsten Dunst? No, you'd be fucking the shit out of Angelina Jolie, or that skagged out Olsen twin or Lobo's fucking avatar. Fucking Dunst.

Ok people, I'm here to review Spidey! Cause, really... my opinion is the only one that counts here!

It was great! I loved it! But I can see why people didn't like it! There... there's my review...

thats all YOU have to say about spiderman! wtf is goin on!

Archived