Hondo's Bar

Ask me, stuff...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH - My dinner time really varies, but the typical dinner time down south is about 2-3 pm, but up in dublin its about 6-7 pm

Nick - its not that im a fan of small titties, my sig would say otherwise, i like shapely titties, its all about the shape.... and in lots of cases small ones have better shape than large ones, but saying that, i love titties....

Drifter - What the fuck is irish spring.....

I mean, do you listen to Oasis and then get up and say "I'm goign to find a better job!" Do you listen to Public Enemy and say "I'm going to stick to my new year's reslution to hit the gym three times a week!" Do you put on Pink Floyd and say "I'm going to ask out that girl I have a crush on at work!" Is that how music motivates you?

ahh i get ya, i thought you were just saying like "how can music motivate someone" apologies, i misread you.... and to be honest, its kinda hard to explain really.... just musically it can motivate me to do something, but its not bands in particular that do that....

certain bands do uplift me a little, but like everything, its all dependant on my mood....

• 1 month later...

Sof.

The snes... without a shadow of a doubt....

Mario would kick sonics ass sooo bad its not even funny, pizza delivering motherucker...

Foo Fighters. i know this is like a cardinal sin for a grunge fan, but i personally never really liked nirvana, their music was too.. Samey

Soccer player. Present, i'd have to go for gerrard, Past, Bergkamp/Overmars/Cryuff

I live in dublin, the leafy suburbs of artane, but i originate from kilkenny (who won today... Fuck yeah.....)

Sig.

my favorite pizza company is probably dominoes... theyre the best we got over here... the independant pizza co are a close second, i Love their total organic and fair trade thing they have

jam v jelly... well i dont like jam, unless its marmalade... that stuff is great, and in my eyes, jelly is the shit, jiggly and stuff

as for the mustang vs the camaro, i like neither, i'm not a huge fan of the american musclecar....

i appreciate the questions, keep em coming :pinch:

Archived