Hondo's Bar

New Trailers

2013 is shaping up to be an amazing year for cinema. :D

Also - The Great Gatsby looks like it's going to be incredible. Can't wait to see it.

The End looks incredibly silly and fantastic - I love it when actors play themselves in things. I think that's why I love that show Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 - James Vanderbeek plays himself, and he's hilarious at it.

Sequel to V/H/S already. I liked the first one though. Found footage is wearing out its welcome, but I'm still a fan and this looks fun.

First teaser trailer for S-VHS which features segments by Jason Eisener (Hobo with a Shotgun), Gareth Evans (The Raid), Adam Wingard (Your'e Next), Timo Tjahjanto (Macabre), Eduardo Sánchez (Blair Witch Project)

Some of those names should excite more than a few of us.

Edited by axel_napalm

The stupidest thing about V/H/S is the actual VHS angle, if they actually did something with it it might work but I'm watching videos from fancy spy glasses and skype. I know I need to suspend disbelief for these things but my bullshit meter still goes crazy.

That said, this one looks a lot better than the last one which had 1 and a half good segments.

Edited by Iambaytor

• 4 weeks later...

It's like Man's Best Friend without all the murder and with more pop music and catch phrases! Exactly what I've been looking for.

If only they sold lifelike facsimiles of the titular scamp in popular toy stores, I would cry until someone bought it for me. My head is already full of all the adventures we would have together. The friendship we would share. It seems a perfectly reasonable expectation.

Edited by Thrizzle

You are in luck!

• 6 different kung fu moves
  • Walks, runs and turns
  • Full-function arms with 2 types of grippers
  • Fluid motions and gestures: fast dynamic 2-speed walking and turning; full-function arms with two types of grippers
  • 67 pre-programmed functions: pick-up, throw, kick, dance, kung-fu, fart, belch, rap and more; 3 demonstration modes

Stoker is a Park Chan Wook movie. It is likely pretty cool.

Yeah, his name being attached is the main reason why I'm even interested in seeing it. The trailer gave me the feeling it was nothing more than a Leon/La Femme Nikita mash-up/rehash, but he's proven to be an original director, so I'll definitely give it a shot.

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More:

<a href="http://www.mtv.com/movies/trailer_park/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Movie Trailers</a>, <a href="http://moviesblog.mtv.com/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Movies Blog</a></p></div></div>

I hear the second book kinda sucked, but this looks pretty cool.