Hondo's Bar

New Trailers

• 2 weeks later...

This looks really cool. Glad to see AJ Bowen getting more roles too. That dude was awesome in The Signal, and if they were doing an Evil Dead remake with Ash, he'd get my vote to play him.

and another kick-ass 2 trailer

Edited by axel_napalm

Kick-Ass2 trailer #2 is even better than the first. I read the Hit Girl mini last night and it looks like they're including that in this film as well (not that it really had a lot of story points--mostly 12-yr old Hit Girl killing people).

The "Pineapple Express 2" trailer was also fun. I'm looking forward to the next film from those guys.

That looks stylish as fuck. The trailers alone have gotten me to completely forgive Australia. I'll go in fresh.

Now, if Baz burns me twice...I can't be held responsible for my actions. Worse case scenario though there'll be some impressive cinematography to look at.

A lot of star-studded, sci-fi, dyspotian future movies this summer. Elysium with Matt Damon, Oblivion with Tom Cruise, After Earth with Will Smith. That's not to mention World War Z with Brad Pitt and Pacific Rim (whose biggest star is Ron Perlman), which may have similar vibes. Chris Nolan's interstellar may be a year late to the party.