Hondo's Bar

New Trailers

Sheri Moon is in this, too? Damn - Zombie just keeps shoving his wife into his flicks. At this point, her appearances are just reminders that 'this is a Zombie production'...she's a visual sig. Kinda automatically brings it down a notch...I dig it.

Dude ain't trying to make Transformers 7 - his flicks genuinely feel like they're made by an artist...doesn't necessarily equate to them being great...but, I appreciate unconventional and different. Redbox - LOL!

Sheri Moon is in this, too? Damn - Zombie just keeps shoving his wife into his flicks. At this point, her appearances are just reminders that 'this is a Zombie production'...she's a visual sig. Kinda automatically brings it down a notch...I dig it.

Uggghghghhgh. She's so annoying on screen. I am equally annoyed by Kevin Smith putting his wife Jennifer Schwalbach in his movies. It's sweet that they want to include them (or show them off, whatever), but neither one is talented enough to excuse it.

Not everyone can have a talented wife to shove into their films.

Johnny-and-Tim-johnny-depp-and-tim-burton-30605645-634-686.jpg

I give Zombie a pass - 'cuz he's been shoving Sheri into 'pretty much' everything he's done, visually, since waaay back in the day (I'd say the past 2 decades). I think on the movie-making end - (especially at this point) 'starring Sheri Moon' ends up hurting the film, she should be reduced to 'obligatory cameo' or sum minimal supporting role - at best. BUT, at the same time, Zombie's films feel like they automatically fall into this...'B-movie' category. I dig that.

This is really pushing it - I'm interested in seeing if Zombie's jumped the shark w/ her casting here. I can see the executive meeting on his next project..."Is uh, Sheri gonna be in it?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...