Hondo's Bar

New Trailers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw this trailer at the movies yesterday. At first was interested in the concept of a Bloody Mary/Candyman type story for a new generation but goddamn this was the most annoying trailer ever. WE GET IT. Don't fucking say it, don't fucking think it. Didn't really need to repeat that nine times in the trailer. Also, the trailer gives away too much and gets dumber as it goes. I'll probably pass but had to share this nonsense anyway!

Edited by Donatella

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought I would hear the creepy trailer-piano cover of a Flaming Lips song in the trailer for a Transformers movie.

I'll be honest here. With the exception of the second one, I've actually quite enjoyed these movies. I have seen all four of them in theaters and I actually had no caveats about liking the last one (except the guy carrying around the statute proving his relationship with the girl wasn't statutory rape, that was laughably ridiculous). It was a lot of fun, they're silly and weird and the emotional beats don't work but I'm not sure if Michael Bay even wants them to. They're bringing back Duhamel, Wahlbuuuhg's hilariously earnest acting, hopefully Tyreese Gibson, and those effects look sharp. I'm in.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...