Hondo's Bar

New Trailers

YESSSSSS! I've been waiting to see the trailer for this! It's the latest by Nacho Vigalondo, the writer and director of Timecrimes, one of the best time travel movies of all time! If you haven't seen it, it is an absolutely flawless representation of Novikov (or fixed timeline) time travel. He also did a segment in ABS's of Death and a GREAT segment in the 3rd VHS movie. Ever since I heard his next movie was about a girl that creates a kaiju that attacks Seoul when she gets drunk, I've been waiting with bated breath.

• 2 weeks later...

It's so weird! It looks n' feels like a 1:1 live-action remake of the animated version...Gaston looks like he was pulled right out of the cartoon! The actual 'cartoon characters', tho...a part of me wants 'em to look really close to their 90s counterparts - n' have that uniformity. (shrugs) It's a'ight, tho.

159205_0.jpg

rs_1024x570-160826143530-1024-beauty-and-the-beast.jpg

beauty-and-the-beast-2017-trailer-9-mrs-potts.jpg

beauty-and-the-beast-chip.jpg

'Be Our Guest' is going to look insane in 2017 cg / 3D.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It doesn't feel related to Big Bang Theory. I don't know how it'll tie-in or honestly, even care. I watched BBT, when it came out - but I really can't anymore.

I initially watched 'cuz of the Sheldon character. Transfixed. Whoever wrote for him - really knows Personality Disorder, and that actor really pulled off - insane, really, really well. I haven't watched the show since it exploded - I think Season 3? I don't recognize it - when I flip through channels and it's on.

Now that I think about it - I don't think the character will actually have any real growth, if he's gonna end up as insane as he was at the beginning of BBT. I really do love the premise, tho.

• 2 weeks later...