Hondo's Bar

New Trailers

Down.

If I were on the creative team - I'd push the living hell out of the idea of keeping 'The Robot's' original 60s design totally intact / a full-blown replica!  LOL - the practical cheesy visual would be great against...I'm sure, the crazy cg / designs this show will prolly have.

'The Robot' is just sooo...classic!  The '98 movie tried to re-invent the design...

587545e2de3f34d49fd4bdf1a108aef6.jpg

...eh...naaaw, man.

Either way, it'll boil down to personality - The Robot and Dr. Smith were the real stars of that show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think they are probably making this more glamourous than they should. It gives me a very I, Tonya vibe, which worked for I, Tonya. Dunno if it should work for this guy. 

That said, this looks entertaining as hell and I'm looking forward to it. 

11 hours ago, Axels said:

I think they are probably making this more glamourous than they should. It gives me a very I, Tonya vibe, which worked for I, Tonya. Dunno if it should work for this guy. 

That said, this looks entertaining as hell and I'm looking forward to it. 

It’s felt like Bundypalooza lately between this, the Netflix docuseries and the crime channels showing all their Bundy stuff because of the hype. I’m here for it. He’s by far one of the most fascinating serial killers of all time. I can’t wait to check out Efron’s take on him. 

I thought it was a weird title for the movie, but then realized why it’s called that after hearing it in the doc on Netflix. That series was pretty thorough, although kinda slow. I also had to take breaks because it was a rough watch. I wasn’t used to hearing his voice and seeing Bundy on video and it’s intensely unsettling. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...