Hondo's Bar

Be a Konami RPG Stars

Newtype

Konami is now inviting gamers to "become a Konami RPG star" by joining the Konami RPG Stars community. Members will score inside access to the latest Konami news and art for Konami's RPGs, while participating members will get a chance to earn prizes, including the Nintendo DS Lite.

At Konami RPG Stars, you are the hero! Join a community of fellow warriors and adventurers who share a passion for RPGs. You'll be part of an insider community that will partake in fun adventures, based on the famous Suikoden and Ys universes. You'll learn more about Tao's Adventure, and get early peeks at Kojima Production's new masterpiece, Lunar Knights!

To summarize:

Get access to exclusive Konami content, including official art, music, and more. Get behind the scenes of classics, like Suikoden and exciting new games, like Lunar Knights.

Once you're a part of this insider community, you'll be able to create your own profile, and partake in fun quests. Gain enough experience, and you'll get free gifts, such as t-shirts, games and more.

Receive an exclusive newsletter, with content created by you, the fans!

Everyone is welcome to talk about any and all RPGs! The best members will be able to get signed artwork, or even a new Nintendo DS Lite!

Let them know I sent you. I can use the points.

Konami RPG Stars

its not bad - small forum, lotta classic RPG fans. ive tried going to other forums to get RPG fans over here (RPGamer banned me, those fucks) but to no avail, here's to hopin.

NT - if i takes a pic of my suikoden 1 & 2 with your copy of 5, you think ill have enough points to get an art book or smethin? :wank:

PS did you know there's Suikoden figures? :pinch:

its not bad - small forum, lotta classic RPG fans. ive tried going to other forums to get RPG fans over here (RPGamer banned me, those fucks) but to no avail, here's to hopin.

NT - if i takes a pic of my suikoden 1 & 2 with your copy of 5, you think ill have enough points to get an art book or smethin? :wank:

PS did you know there's Suikoden figures? :pinch:

Do the words snowball in hell mean anything to you. You need about 1000 points for that. You only get 20 points for the pics and thanks. I been wanting to buy the Suikoden figures for a while.

...goddammit. how do you get hero or adventurer status? i want free shit!

The Konami RPG Stars rewards all member's efforts, and we've created a system that ranks you based on your performance. There are 5 rankings, going up in prestige:

1. Apprentice

Everyone starts off here.

2. Adventurer

You must be a member for at least 30 days, and have completed at least 2 challenges.

3. Warrior

You must be a member for at least 90 days, and have completed at least 7 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 1 member, sent 5 links, and made at least 25 posts in the message board.

4. Hero

You must be a member for at least 180 days, and have completed at least 15 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 3 members, sent 15 links, and made at least 75 posts in the message board.

5. Star of Destiny

You must be a member for at least 300 days, and have completed at least 30 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 7 members, sent 30 links, and made at least 150 posts in the message board.

You must meet the minimum requirements for ALL stats in order to receive a level-up. However, there will opportunities where you will be automatically leveled up. Hope this helps!

The post count is not a problem. Everything else.......Fucking A :pinch:

One of the guys from RPG stars posted this. I find it funny.

Bricros Consulting, in the name of a world renowned third party publisher is looking for YOU! We are looking for the right hero to the right job. A job that offers flexible hours based on a memory card saving system, good pay and most of all, the chance to appear in up-and coming console, the Nintendo Wii. Candidates must have the following qualities in order to be considered for the job:

· Be under 30 years old and, preferably, metrossexual with big femine blue amine eyes

· Be motived. We require the Ability to destroy own village and or screw up big time as valid proofs of motivation. You can't expect to start your adventure otherwise! After all, A village destroyed and a being outcasts of society are good reasons for you to embark on a silly journey to "fight evil".

· Have no relationships or ties that stops you from embarking into a quest to save the world. If the candidate has any form of family, we require them to be dead

· Must be motivated (again) , and expect no other reward than a kiss from a maiden in distress.

· Ability to speak, while desirable, isn't mandatory. The minimum required from our candidates is for them to answer "Yes" and "No".

· Must not be able to open a door unless a key is found beforehand, regardless of whether its locked or unlocked.

· Our candidates must be an expert on any kind of weapons invented (and weapons that aren't invented as well)

· Must be able to take on any profession on the spot, regardless of expertise or experience excel at it

· Must be able to regenerate health and cure from bullet/spear wounds by simply eating a meal.

· Must be able to break the very seams of reality and transform monsters into coins and items once you've defeated them. The ability to gain experience from doing so is also good.

· Must be an orphan. NO exceptions. Being regarded as “the Chosen One” is also desirable.

· Must never leave an item, food or money behind. Candidates must be collecting freaks.

· Must display a life bar at all times. Even when out of life.

· The natural tendency of helping villages and commoners make their trades, even if you get nothing out of it.

· Must have a heart of gooooooold.

· Must be able to steal out of people's home, regardless of morals. It is necessary for own survival, as Bricros is not responsible for your own welfare.

· Must be able to kill without remorse. Even stomping turtle to death in other to mark scores. Bricros is not responsible for any measures taken by organizations such as Greenpeace and PETA.

· NO OBESE CANDIDATES. You can only be incredibly hot and wear skimpy things if you are female, or must have bulging muscles if you are male. You must also be able to wear clothes that may make it hard to distinguish which gender you are.

· Necessary knowledge of the English and Japanese languages. Spanish or Portuguese are desirable.

All candidates please send your curriculum vitae (a summary of your academic and work history) as part of your reply to this thread or send them by fax to a number that we will invent. Please also attach a picture of yourself in a heroic pose as well.

Note: Don't see what this has to do with RPGs? Look a bit closer.

Archived