Hondo's Bar

Best Oasis Song

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went for champagne supernova too, mainly cause I havent heard many of the others.  I like Oasis' singles, and a few other standout tracks, but cant really stomach the full albums.  I think they're a fairly good band, they get ragged on because they got too popular, happens all the time.  They'd make a damned good greatest hits cd, IMO.

Don't Look Back In Anger isn't there cos it was the most caned out of all their songs (overplayed) and i don't like it.

So if you like it say it, if there are any others out there, personnally i think Cast No Shadow, is one of their best, and Live forever, and Champagne Supernova close behind, but Masterplan, Lyrically is Noels best song! :D

The R word I'm sure DA JUDGE is refering to is Rush. Rush really doesn't have much to do with Oasis, the big Oasis influence are the Beatles (duh). I might or might not bring up Rush when it's relavant, but I try not to when it's not, though about a week or so ago I was on a big Rush buzz when I downloaded their entire new album over a month before it's release, so Rush was really at front of my mind alot. I still love them, but I've calm down a bit since. Expect big Rush rantings from me around May 14 (Vapor Trails release date) and when Rush comes to town. You have been forwarned.

Vapor Trails is the name of the album, and they have a song called Vapor Trail (not plural). And I'll probably be ranting on the days leading up to May 14th too. My birthday is on May 12th, so if anyone gets an advance copy, you know who to give it to. I will also accept tickets to see Jethro Tull ;)

Vapor Trails is the name of the album, and they have a song called Vapor Trail (not plural). And I'll probably be ranting on the days leading up to May 14th too. My birthday is on May 12th, so if anyone gets an advance copy, you know who to give it to.

AAAARRGH NOOOOO!!! It begins again!  :dissappointed:

Went for 'Cast No Shadow' myself. Interesting to see you put 'You know what I mean' there, don't rate it but it did make for some good Eels live banter (all spoken or shouted):

E: ALL MY PEOPLE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, do you know what I mean?.....Tommy, you know what I mean?

Tommy: Yeah, I know what you mean...

E: Butch? You know what I mean?

Butch: YEAH BABY YEAH!!! WHOOOO!!!

>At this point they proceed to rock! :D

• 6 years later...