Hondo's Bar

Hawkeye V. Hawkman

Reverend Jax

Justice Leager versus Avenger  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man, this aint fiar.

The former's a dead guy who punched hard and shot arrows.

The later's an alien conservative who can fly, go invisible, and has more failed solo series attempts than aquaman. But he's currently alive, so its a short fight.

HA! Shit reminds me of the old Last ming fights in Wizaed, more specifically the 'dead Bucky Vs dead Jason Todd'. Guess nothing's sacred anymore eh? I agree though, Clint could maybe shoot out the guy's wings, but uhh then he's fucked. Hawkman's got like, a big fuckin' mace or some shit. I've still the first 6 issues of the Geoff Johns relaunch sitting somewhere unread. Characterwise ain't noone arguing Clint's the baddest of the bad.

Nick- He could turn invisible?

Nah. Reg. Continuity's Hawkeye's a performer. I'll take that over the black-ops type anyday, but that's just me. Sure 'nuff, Ult Hawkeye'd prolly take down Hawkman AND Perez' Hawkeye then sleep with both their women(now that he's back onna market ZING), but Garanteed my boy'd go down laughing.

Or uh... Not?

'Nother thing though, Bendis DID leave a little ambiguity around the possibility of Hawkeye's return at the end of House of M, so there's that.

WWND...nixon? Im tired here, indulge me.

and i used to pick up Wizard religously; fuck Comics Journal, i know Wizard's low brow but they do decent interviews/hype, i read the articles and swear, i forgot for at least a year there were actual prices inna back, shit's just silly there.

I fell off when i coudlnt afford comics no more a while back, but now DCP has it scanned each month, so im back baby.

What would Nicholas do?

The next day that joke just doesn't have the cuteness it did then. Just the creepiness. And lemme get this straight: you read a scanned motherfucking magazine? I'ma leave the boot-legging jokes alone though, you're doin' it tough & full props to ya man. Yeh've just gotta start buying once you hit the $50KA mark.

WWND :pacman: see, now its creepier on my end.

figure this: average comic is like 6-8MB, right? DVD holds....4+ gigs, so thats roughly 600 comics on each DVD. I just finished DVD 6 of "shit to read one day", leaving about, uh, 3,600 books to read (ive caught up on, uh, half a disc so far...gonna get to Fables one day), so at an average of $3/ish (not even figuring in value here, we got Miracle Man and pricey shit, albeit the scans themsevles arent), comes to about $10,800 - and thats me bein somewhat picky about which books to archive.

so: it took me about a year of DCP to pull this off, and i plan on gettin hired on next year (granted, ill porlly still read scans) but i should purcahse more from the industry before i hit 50k, yes.

• 1 month later...

ON a minor matter, if only to bump this thread a little, titilating fight it would be, Hawkeye's ressurection at the hands of House Of M STILL doesn't sit with me. He'd effectively be sustained by Wanda's magic the way her 'twins' & Wonderman was way back when. And with her fucked off into the balkans, how's she gonna do that?

i dunno, i think you mayve read more of him than i...coudlnt he?

and the best fight i saw from that old Wizard section was Hitman vs Deadpool, that shit just looked cool in the concept art.

Does anybody have this picture? I have got to see that. And here I thought that Venom vs. Bizzarro was one of the coolest looking Last Man Standing's they did.

"Last Man Standing", that's the one! man, that was a fun section. and here it be m'man:

DeadpoolVsHitman.gif

its a bitch to find these concept art pieces these days, still wish i had scans of the us comivs vs manga ones.

oh... my... god... :love::howyoudoin: that is... if they actually made that copy I would laminate it, in gold foil and put it in a laser grid with armed gaurds.

• 1 year later...

Archived