Hondo's Bar

Actor Association

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...

The rules

The thread will be similar to both the Word Association and Movie Quotes threads. I will post an actor's name, then the next poster has to respond with the name of the first movie that comes to mind that they associate with that actor, then like Movie Quotes, they will post another actor's name below it, and the next poster will repeat the process. I will start it off:

And, as good of an idea as it was, this is why it went for 11 pages and suddenly died.

would it be better if we tied the movie that the given actor has been in to another actor, kinda like the "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon" game? Say you put out Harrison Ford I throw out the Movie Indiana Jones and then put down another actor who was also in that movie like Sean Connery and then you'd give another movie that Connery has been in like The Rock and throw out Nicolas Cage from that movie and so on and so forth... what do you think?

I had no idea who the fuck Roy Chiao was, and I bet I'm not alone. Acalis giveth Crap Shack material and he taketh away.

So I cheated. And I'm ignoring the 2nd rule right now because it's being tried for murder.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

______________________________________________________________________________________________

John C. Reilly