Hondo's Bar

What was the last film you saw?

speaking of which, I hope it unseats my fave ST flick so far...

...but I doubt it, Khan's like the Empire Strikes Back of Star Wars.

Simply the best one.

Chris

The theater im going to is only like a 3 hour drive from Boston... and its a midnight show... you interested?

Edited by CjDucky

"Best In Show" was awesome, I totally loved it and all the other films he makes.

A friend and I just watched this one, and boy howdy was it neat. If your into Cronenberg's movie (naked lunch, videodrome, history of violence, scanners, brood, existenze, etc....) You'll dig this one too. Its one to watch at least a second time, sorta confusing. Well that and I was busy drinking alot of "Dead Guy Ale" so that didn't help.

spider_.jpg

Us British were a horrible lot in The wind that shakes the barley.

I wasn't actually proud to be British at that point. Though, I'm half Irish so it weighs out hahaha.

Yeah IC, I seen it a few years back, great flick. " Shoot straight you bastards! Don't make a mess of it! "

Closer

closer.jpg

Clive Owen was kick arse in this film.

yeah, or a gif for some of the faces that silent bob makes in that film.... they were Classic...

another great one would be the part where rosario goes "ive got something to show you" goes outside and jay has a double tuck going on (double tuck=balls tucked in between his legs making him look like a woman... for those who dont know)

• 2 months later...