Hondo's Bar

What was the last film you saw?

hostUSposter.jpg

Korean film about a mutated sea monster and how it affects the lives of a particularly eccentric and cohesive family... It was indeed a pretty cool flick... there's more to this film than meets the eye is all I have to say...

Thanks Junker for the recommendation and Nick for D/L it.

check it out if you haven't yet.

:2T:

hostUSposter.jpg

Korean film about a mutated sea monster and how it affects the lives of a particularly eccentric and cohesive family... It was indeed a pretty cool flick... there's more to this film than meets the eye is all I have to say...

:2T:

Aye, saw this myself, pretty good.

Last film i saw, Infernal Affairs

hostUSposter.jpg

:howyoudoin:

Been meaning to see this.

I saw Knocked Up on Friday night. Can't say yet whether it's lasting value will be better, just as good as, or slightly less good than The 40 Year Old Virgin, but it's definitly in the small ballpark. It won't have Steve Carell's star power to carry it, but hopefully this one will carry well though the summer. It got second place, just squeezing ahead of Shrek the Third at a little short of $30M. Beating Pirates would have been out of it's reach. Hopefully more people will check it out as next week it garbage with Ocean's 13 and Surf's Up.

Aye, saw this myself, pretty good.

Last film i saw, Infernal Affairs

really? howd you like it? I fuckin loved that movie.

Jax: so, not as good as 40yr virgin but worth bootlegging/seeing?

and yeah, that Hostel 2 thing looks...harsh. Any word on when it comes out?

Watching that tonight.

The last film I saw:

Pretty damn good. You definitely learn things you never knew about the MPAA, because they are things nobody in the public used to know.

I think we should join. I get on really well with priests.

Hey Ly, so I'm sure it's a given or whatever, but there's Bijou titties, right? 'cause lemme just tell you, I loves me some cracked-out lookin' slutty-slutty-slut-slut Bijou titties.

Watched Catch & Release today. It was good for what is was. My question to whoever's seen it though: Why did Kevin Smith

try and kill himself

? Did I miss something.

Hey Ly, so I'm sure it's a given or whatever, but there's Bijou titties, right? 'cause lemme just tell you, I loves me some cracked-out lookin' slutty-slutty-slut-slut Bijou titties.

The fuck're you on about?

...ok. I'll assume you're talking about the actress. :cheerleader:

*Reads wiki/IMDB entry a bit further*

If you're talking about Hostel, I haven't seen it (either of them). I don't plan to.