Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Greatest Hits

The NZA

So hey, whats everyone think of adding a section to our much-visited/loved Member Lounge with links, mebbe exerts from our finest threads? were going on 5 years of histoyr, lotta inside jokes, but mebbe itd help newbies see what the score is, while having some fun ourselvs.

I think it could be cool, make inside jokes more accessible & the like. I wanna hear ideas on how it could be done, and specifically, what threads you think deserve highlighting. If youve got a personal favorite, by all means submit it here; this could be cool if done right.

dont listen to jax, by the way, this was all me

You're originality and creativity is baffling. How do you do it, Cowboy? How?

Definite musts:

All 3 Hondo's Awards (all the categories for each year would go under one link)

Civil War

Photoshop Rap Battle

South Park Versions

Chief RPG

Hondo's Court

Introduction of Hot Costner

Lens Flare Theater

Hondo's Bar The Movie by 2track

HUDSON VALLEY HOSPITAL CENTER

And 2track scribed movie scripts

Good, good so far (really? the court one?)

what about utility ones like truth, cultural interview etc? i link all the cultlural ones already in Member Lounge, i love those.

you know i gotta link "return of DD" too.

• 9 months later...

so, any more entries? thinking about setting these up in the wiki, or waiting for someone to do so, natch. which format you think works?

1) just link to the thread from it

2) quick, brief summary

3) quote some highlights from the thread, then link to it at the end

im optiong for # 3 so far.

• 1 month later...

This idea was the original kindling for Hondo's WikiBar, essentially putting the responsibility of growing the content to the Hondo's public, specifically the senior members of the Hondo's public. I have submitted the two best articles, in my opinion. Somebody needs to collect links to all the thread that basically encouraged to the ladies to get competitive in posting sexy pics of themselves, (the Playboy one, all the Hondo's Awards ones, etc) and list the links in a new article.

exactly; its the next project for the wiki, i made the catergory for it & figure itd be ideal to just briefly summarize/introduce the thread, then have the wiki link directly to it.

the playboy/hot hondonian threads might be a lotta :misty: for all i know, much of the rest hopefully oughta be the same as it ever was. anyway, i was thinking we could just take the ones posted on the first page or so of this thread, and divy them up or something?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...