Hondo's Bar

Member Groups

The NZA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello? Hondo's Cuban Chapter anyone? Get on it Nick!

Ill check the thread; im willing to bet were still without one actual cuban tho.

Yea whats up with that!!! Seems like everyone is Red around here.... (I thought I was special tears.gif )

What are we only sticking to primary colors?!?!?! There is such a thing called the COLOR WHEEL - it's made up of secondary colors and even tertiary colors!!! (Something our newest member Hollingsworth is adequately familiar with!!!)

Maybe he could suggest some different colors!!!!

you got it right, at the end there: almost any color you can come up with a word for works, even shit like fuscia or whatever. suggest one, and ill give it a go, im all for customization here.

Yeah, and what about Hondo's Celebrities? We (yes, we) should get a color too! Come on Matt... join in anytime...

damn panch, come up for air once in a while man!

I tried to log in as Samuel L Jackson there (yes it was me. bet you all thought it was panch!) to suggest that he be put in Hondos Celebrities and not unwashed heathen.

How dare you troll The Samuel!

uh...wha? I still think its panch. but yeah, Sam's a troll, he's not old enough to be an ancient wise man.

MH/Jax - lemme know when you got a name & pip for a Hondo's Support Team; youre bouth super mods (or will be soon) and again, i gotta designate more specifics on it, but basically, somethin that lets old & new members know youre here to help em out when you can.

Texas chapter - we gots that cool flag, just waitin on a name....dont make me default with something southern like "rebels".

Irish Chapter - Gimme a name and pip image, ya mooks.

N.E. Chapter - same, all 3 of you.

The obvious pip is a small tricolour! What is the size on the pips? 80X80?

No, that's more like the size of an avatar. pips are more like 12x12 or 20x20. If by tricolour you mean the irish flag, that's easy to do. Heck, on this board we cot Silent Bob pips, Far Side cow pips, I think a flag would be fine.

i put you in the irish group that your boy crimson & others really wanted, thought youd like to join them....its not hard to be put right back in the group you originally were in, but there's prolly better ways to ask than, you know, bitching.

anyway, others in that group: what do you think? if you want the name, pip image etc changed, nows the time.

Nanno - its all open to whatever you guys come up with, love - not any trouble, just think it over and lemme know

well i wasnt here, i come back and find it all changed, its not exactly a pleasant surprise eh nick?

i liked my own group of one i had

i put you in the irish group that your boy crimson & others really wanted, thought youd like to join them....its not hard to be put right back in the group you originally were in, but there's prolly better ways to ask than, you know, bitching.

Looking at the pip, the name, now i think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea, i like my old Mercenary Group with the Crosshairs... can't mess with the classics.

So nick, if you don't mind, could you revert me to my former state...

Whats with the big push on member groups anyway, we all know we're the only Irish peeps on the boards, so we don't need it necessarily, feels a bit like ethnic segregation.... don't mind my insane ramblings...

...really? fair enough, ill revert everyone to their previous status & do away with the group, then. it wasnt so much an ethnic thing as a "chapters of hondo's" thing, be honest....but if ya'll arent pleased with it, there's no point, so back you go.

Cheers nick...

It just felt "wrong" in fairness, myself, nanno, doj are mainstays (nearly 10000 posts between us) as in we're around all the time, so we don't need to be categorized...

There seems to be enough factions on here with out adding more in my opinion. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And i'm not trying to get at anyone by what i just said, its what i feel!

Archived