Hondo's Bar

Member Groups

The NZA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick is like a Survivor producer or soemthign. Put every ethnic group in their corner, sequestered from the others, pitting us against each other, making us focus on our differences rather than our common ground. This is just like Zinn said in A People's History. Those in power pit the people against each other so to distract them from their true common enemy. I thought Nick and I were on the same page, but Nick just read Zinn as an instruction manual on how to supress his subject. For shame, Nick. For shame!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick...Cuban Chapter? Think about it?

Yep, Nick hates me, ignores my posts & wishes I'd never existed...

Hondo's Cuban Chapter

Aartemys

Princess Meia

Dark Kannigit

Chancellor Cocatine

urmamaizahoe

Greyskull (by injection, heh)

flags_of_Cuba.gif

yes. all of those things are clearly true.

alright, well, there's a few things:

1) there's a lot of other cubans on the board who're committed otherwise (evil conservative industries, drunken deputies, slingers etc). or do you just want the group for your party/friends?

2) Cuban Chapter works, but any other ideas for names to throw around? i suppose revolutionaries is in poor taste, just askin'.

3) you cannot have benny. its not that we're hurting for irish here, or even us fake american-irish, but he's like 1 of the 3 of us left in miami! :D

1) there's a lot of other cubans on the board who're committed otherwise (evil conservative industries, drunken deputies, slingers etc). or do you just want the group for your party/friends?

2) Cuban Chapter works, but any other ideas for names to throw around? i suppose revolutionaries is in poor taste, just askin'.

3) you cannot have benny. its not that we're hurting for irish here, or even us fake american-irish, but he's like 1 of the 3 of us left in miami! :D

1) Anyone who wants in is more than welcome...

2) I'll talk to DK--he always comes up with clever quips...but yeah, Cuban Revolutionaries doesn't tickle my fancy Comandante...

3) B-but he doesn't HAVE a group...nada, zip, zlich! My poor baby goes unloved as his post count grows--I was trying to merely give him a home...

Mebbe this isnt the place, but what about the members who havent posted in like 2 years or longer, why dont we put them in a outcast group or -gasp- delete them. Do we keep them for stat sakes or bc we are a forgiving breed?

I am happy with my pip and title. It was bad ass, and all thanks to Nikoli for makin' it happen.

if we did that you would'nt be with us.

everybody deserves the right to return.

I wasnt gone for years either. I was referring to people who havent been on in like 3 years. They would prolly forget their SN and password by then. I wasnt saying they couldnt ever come back, as for making a screen name only takes seconds.

I wasnt gone for years either. I was referring to people who havent been on in like 3 years. They would prolly forget their SN and password by then. I wasnt saying they couldnt ever come back, as for making a screen name only takes seconds.

right, but then their names arent attatched to their work. sure, we got a number of people signed up and never posted, but text is a small, small part of the board's total size, so ive never felt the need to houseclean people out of existence. I still hold hope old members from DD will come through and do more than voyeur, and once in a blue moon, it happens.

Some of the few guarantees you get at this place are that we dont solicit your email & info, we dont censor you when other options are available, and your spot'll still be warm when you stroll back in.

• 1 month later...

3) you cannot have benny. its not that we're hurting for irish here, or even us fake american-irish, but he's like 1 of the 3 of us left in miami! :arty:

Our group name will be: Arroz Con Mango

Color: something in the oranges that is not taken

Whaddya think?

Archived