Hondo's Bar

Stumble Upon

La Lindsay

So my friend came over last night and made me install (against my request) a program called Stumble Upon. Basically you download it (it becomes a toolbar on your internet browser) and it gives you a list of interests that you can check off when you set it up. It uses your preferences to find websites that are usually really fucking cool but that you may never see because they're not that popular so they don't really come up as often when you google. When you're done with one webpage you click "Stumble!" on the toolbar and it "stumbles" you upon another website. Let me put it this way...I was very very skeptical...he installed it...I was on my computer last night for about 2 hours last night and I've been on about 8 hours today. It's like crack.

Click here to download.

Hopefully you have more self control than I do.

yeah, ivan the terrible (wait, was he wearing shoes?! fuck him. you gots to regulate.) gave LL a new addiction and she hasnt been the same since. Ill try to raid her PC sometime and post some of the more interesting links. No word on Firefox compatibility.

yeah, ivan the terrible (wait, was he wearing shoes?! fuck him. you gots to regulate.) gave LL a new addiction and she hasnt been the same since. Ill try to raid her PC sometime and post some of the more interesting links. No word on Firefox compatibility.

Why? She use IE or some other browser?

what is wrong with you people?

one day, ill find a way to disable hondo's to IE users. That'll learn LL.

Hey, don't you judge me. What is this, some twisted online version of the Springer Show? "Whateva, whateva, you don't know me, you don't know me..." :cheerleader:

I don't respond well to coercion. It makes me angry (and spiteful). You would like me when I'm... aggravated. :)

its not coercion, its just havin sense...you have a default browser thats unstable sometimes and wide-open, security wise. I had to run spyware programs alla time with IE.

Firefox ive customized the crap out of, never get popups, never worry bout any of that. i guess i just dont get people who're so comfy with IE as to not try it out, i guess.

anyway, ill try to post some of LL's links later on, she's found some crazy pages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, the more people that click on the "I Like It" stumble button, the more frequently the page gets viewed....Soooooooooooooo...if everyone that has StumbleUpon on here goes to the main page www.hondosbar.com and clicks on the "I Like It" button, it will move higher in the ratings ranks and get more web time...

Who's up for it?

Archived